1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Strategy for the Wiki

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Darrius_Cole, Apr 15, 2013.

1. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    I am extending the invitation to anyone who would like to submit their own strategy for the wiki.

Their are two aspects to this...

I) Myke has specifically requested/suggested that we have strategy information divided along the following lines:
    1. Introductory
    2. Okizeme - Apply pressure to an opponent waking up from a knock down
    3. Ukizeme - Apply pressure to an opponent performing a fall recovery
    4. Ring Strategies - Applying pressure when the wall is close and/or applying pressure when the edge of ring is near (threatening a ring out).
    Any and all commentary that you give I will credit to you immediately before the paragraph whereby I write said commentary, unless you request that I don't credit it to you.

If you have read The Art of War with commentary you will get an idea of what I am envisioning.