1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion on Jeff's Air slam combos...

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Dawnrain, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Dawnrain

Dawnrain Member

Hey guys,

I got extreme frustrated in getting the air slam combo done listed in Combo maniac

Please suggest timing for doing that...

somewhat like [3_][P][P],[3][3][P],[2][P],[9][P]+[G]

2. Pai_Garu

Pai_Garu Well-Known Member

If you are playing the ps2 version of VF4, you can't do that combo.

3. Dawnrain

Dawnrain Member

thx for reminding me...
    and Jeff have no air slam in those day....

may be i need to transfer the topic to " VF5 " discussion below.

but...

can someone tell me the timing or anything about it in this thread???

thanks alot!

4. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    [ QUOTE ]
    Dawnrain said:
    somewhat like [3_][P][P],[3][3][P],[2][P],[9][P]+[G]

[/ QUOTE ]
    I am not 100% sure, but I think there is something wrong in this juggle transcript. Basicly air slam needs to have opponent real high in air and I cannot see any way how he can be high after any followups from [3]+[P],[P]; and I am still not thinking about that follows. Basicly, I think this juggle cannot be performed, minimally because I never saw any Jeffry player to use it, and if this one will work, it will be most damaging juggle from [3]+[P],[P]

On other side, comment to this juggle is "works against Aoi and Lei Fei in closed stance. But, to connect this you need to input [3],[3]+[P] without incurring the 1 frame penalty", so maby I am wrong...

5. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Yes, you're wrong. Sorry to be blunt, but these have already been tested.

6. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Yeah, the air throw grabs after a low P hits when they are close to the ground (where it causes the unusually high refloat).