1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

NYC VF Team Xiao Long Bao / 小籠包

Discussion in 'Local Scene' started by kungfusmurf, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

Around when exactly? Usual 4ish?

2. Harpooneer

Harpooneer Well-Known Member

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Don't know today. I'm having a drink with my girlfriend first. She is almost out of work.

3. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Should be there by 5:30 at latest.

4. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    I guess the bet will be postponed for a while. Have fun in the party though!

5. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I'm putting on my boots and walking out the door. See you all tonight. I'm ready to get beatings in and maybe get a little beat up while I Get back in to it.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2015
    Mold_Monkey93 likes this.
  6. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I have a house emergency so I can't make it tonight.

7. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

Big day today guys 3/3/2015. I am expecting a big turnout for our session tonight. Expected are Hayato, Raziel, Harpooneer, MoldMonkey, Tricky, SDS, Terracrush, Akirazero and whomever else show's up randomly :). Make sure to tune in to www.twitch.tv/nyc_vf at around 6pm eastern.

8. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

Sooo much snow today, fuck.

9. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Been very busy with the universe. I will contact some of you guys soon for a meet up at my place.

10. Mold_Monkey93

Mold_Monkey93 Well-Known Member

So, @cruzlink2 How early are you going to go and set up and how long will you stay? I am guessing @Harpooneer to show up at 4to5ish.. Just wondering when I should hop over there to get some games in and not be there all lonely

11. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Yo @Mold_Monkey93, I will be there today. I can be there probably around 4:30.
    @ShinobiFist that would be pretty cool. Been a long time!

12. Tricky

FYI: I heard that snakeboss and BBounty will be coming to Next level tonight from CT.

I'll be coming through with an old friend of mine too. Basically he was my first fighting game sparring partner. I'll bring my laptop & elgato HD cap card so we can stream tonight. See ya'll tonight.

Mold_Monkey93 likes this.
  13. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

I'm coming tonight as well

14. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    Ah good, @VFhayato. I have some questions about the old NYGs that I was hoping you could remember.

VFhayato likes this.
  15. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

Is cruz coming tonight?

16. Tricky

I got to work on some more things for my program that ended up taking longer than i thought. If you already there have fun! I can't make it out there. This phd program kills the soical life

17. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    He quit VF.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  18. Harpooneer

XBL:
    poisonhorse
    So in case nobody said anything on stream, the plan is not to stream tomorrow. Cruz won't be showing up, but I was wondering if there are any people interested in still coming out. I can bring my LGP and record it.
    Right now @Mold_Monkey93 and @SDS_Overfiend1 are most likely to show, so guys hit me up if you are coming.

19. Jacko

Jacko Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JackoRCB
    Go play MK X.

Kamais_Ookin, Harpooneer and VFhayato like this.
  20. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

MKX is out tomorrow. i'll be on PC playing that.