1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Fall Classic - VF5FS Side Tournament

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Sep 22, 2013.

By akai on Sep 22, 2013 at 10:55 AM
  1. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    EvenPit and academi-ya like this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by akai, Sep 22, 2013.

1. BLACKSTAR
      BLACKSTAR
      Thanks Drift and Trykt for hosting a good tournament. I was really surprised to see Justin Wong playinig VF again! Good job on that! Hate I had to leave early, and I couldn't get my runback money match with Drift, but I had to drive back on Sunday due to work.

I had some GA friends (coolmcgee is one of them) that wanted to play the VF tournament, but didn't even know TFC had a VF side tourney. Hopefully you guys will do it again next year (I'll be back then too), and if you do, be sure to get the word out so more don't players don't miss out.
      Blackula likes this.
    2. WiZzYx
      WiZzYx
      Not a single Shun in the tourney... :(