1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

the fastes finger ever

Discussion in 'Akira' started by Katana0103, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Katana0103

Katana0103 Member

I have some problem with Akira
    [G][P][K][4][2][G][P][2][6][P]
    I can´t get my fingers so fast how is illustrated in the Training. Do you have some ideas about it?

2. Cephiros_VII

Cephiros_VII Well-Known Member

First try to learn: [G][P][K][4][2][G][P] and when you can do this constantly, try adding [2][6][P].
    You may also try to do this in slow-motion with command inputs on, so you will be sure that you don't mess up your input.

3. Darrius_Cole

Darrius_Cole Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darrius-Cole
    XBL:
    Darrius Cole HD
    If you are using a D-Pad consider getting joystick.

4. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

honestly, it's not difficult with dpad.

just keep practicing doing 43[P]+[G] over and over and over, then just learn to press all three buttons before you press that, and then add [6][P] at the end.

remember, no timing is involved in this move, and you just have to be able to know to never actually do P+K+G, but always the whole series.