1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

the joys of the shoo shoo

Discussion in 'Brad' started by Bloodyshinta, Oct 30, 2010.

1. Bloodyshinta

Bloodyshinta Active Member

Just started playing brad a few nights ago. A few of my buddies and I play now that one of them has moved back into the area, and we always drink and have a good time while we play. When we are good and drunk i will pull out Brad... and shit is so free after that. I just throw a few combos out, get them to block and start bobbing and weaving my head all over the place. They sit there kinda not sure what to do and mesmorized by the movement because of how wasted they are, and i just go to town and take them apart. ITS FREAKIN GREAT VIVA LA BRAD!!!!!

2. Bloodyshinta

OK UPDATE!! i played a good hour and a half straight of brad against my brothers shun today, and i noticed some patterns. After doing a forward P to get my head moving around he would constantly mash low kick to stuff me before i could do a follow up move, anyone know how to deal with having your momentum interrupted after your initial move to get you into head bobbing mode?

3. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    Don't go into stance and block the low kick.

I think Shun's is big disadvantage on block.

4. Bloodyshinta

ok i'll give it a try. the ability to keep varity on the offense with brad has me really liking him right now, but against a counter character like Aoi or Pai its a little more difficult, my other buddy who plays uses those two characters and is really good at fining my mid punches/kicks/knees/elbows, so i need to resort to more of a sho sho... grab game against those characters.