1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official online FT5 / FT10 EURO Challenges !

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by kingo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    My 360 came back to life and my connection seems better (at times), so I'll join the fray!

HomebredTripod, kingo, G0d3L and 2 others like this.
  2. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    This thread begins to be nicer... :) More and more challenger to defeat KingOfBigMouth.

By the way folks: the next set he loses I'll offer him a special pink pad: "Kingo'Style Edition"; of course. I'll send you some pictures. I've found the perfect pad for this. ^^

A PSX model in perfect shape. He won't refuse it! :D

I remember long time ago. I've was playing VF4 in silence. When I asked something... No replies. This guy was called "la tombe" (the grave)...

Remember?:rolleyes:

G0d3L likes this.
  3. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Heh, at that level, the game is sold, not told ;)

4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Ben, you know where you can put your pink pad ? In your a....

Ben_Lord_Dur and G0d3L like this.
  5. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Ok I'm done uploading the FT5 between pana and chibitox. In few minutes everybody should be able to see it from this link: http://youtu.be/qU3_CZs_FvQ

kingo, no_w_h_ere and erdraug like this.
  6. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ggs from Pana and Chibitox. Nice to see chibitox playing akira and dat Pana always find a way to win :)

Ok who are next ?

7. erdraug

erdraug Well-Known Member Content Mgr Vanessa

XBL:
    erdraug
    Thank you for the entertaining matches, truly a back and forth battle :)

For example:

[​IMG]

Joking aside, very solid input skills by both players.

I only noticed two failed combos: pai's BT throw > k > nothing (Probably needs something else vs akira?) and a mis-timed singlepalm-dashing elbow combo ender for akira.

And four failed punishes, again evenly split: akira df+p+k > dblpalm > pai does a circular kick, twice; and akira is too slow with 2 of his punishes in the last game.

Which is practically nothing. Minimal mistakes i think, very solid.

Seems like Chibitox really likes akira's [9][K] and Pana took advantage of that (as evidenced by some post-round taunting). No love for techrolling after throws though :eek: and again, Pana was on point with the stomps. Little bits of damage added up.

Last but not least, excellent video too, thank you for the editing Mister!

Bonus vacuum hitbox moment:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 11, 2014
    BLACKSTAR, Craigbot and Sozos like this.
  8. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Good stuff guys.

Anyone wanna try a ft5 tonight? I think I'll use Blaze for this one.

Seidon likes this.
  9. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    For back throw usually pai goes with 66KP.

10. Chibitox

Chibitox Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

Thanks for the upload Mister, and GGs to Pana :)
    This video will be a useful improvement material for me, already identified plenty of things I've got to work on (now I need to find time to work on it though :p).

What's the next FT5/10 ? Mister vs Godel ? Krye vs ??
    Nowhere have you contacted Kahn Rahn for a potential FT something ?
    Also Narenski is back playing the game recently, his Brad has improved and is quite good. I can get in touch with him if anyone wants to challenge him.

11. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I am out of any possible challenges right now, the knee issue I am in is getting a little out of control :(

12. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    That was a nice FT5 from both Pana and Chibitox, ggs guys, making me wish for a revenge match (FT10 would be better) !

I didn't contact Kahn Rahn about the FT (nor even played against him again), but I thought this FT was the last and I had time.
    I agree about Narenski I like his Brad too and there are not that many around here.

13. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Just played a first to 5 vs Pana, was toe to toe for the first couple of matches culminating in a thrilling 5th match to decide who would break the 2-2 tie.

It would turn out to be seƱor Blaze, who then, after concluding that the resistance was now broken, proceeded to spank her ass in the last two matches.

Final score 5-2. ggs Pana.

I can play another one tonight if anyone wants to, or maybe Pana can try to take some revenge.

Edit: thought it was 5-2, didnt feel more laggy than the other day? Maybe it was inconsistent

14. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

If you saved the replays like the last time i can do another collage like I did with chibi. I'm also getting used to the new software I'm using so the process should be faster.
    Also should I put the frame data stuff to give a japanese touch to everything? or maybe the button pressed? Any advice is wellcome

Unicorn likes this.
  15. pana

pana Well-Known Member

Just played the salty runback with Krye which ended in a 5-1. It's even now so I think it's better if we just upload the next (last) one.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  16. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Good job Mister ! Maybe let the command inputs in the video ?
    Ha, since Krye joined the party, this thread is getting more hyped and alive !
    Keep going guys :D

So Krye, I heard you want to FT5 me ? No problem, it will be Pai vs El Blaze, so that I can show that scrub that he doesn't deserve to play Pai :D

17. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    What if you lose though? :D

MarlyJay likes this.
  18. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur