1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

The Official online FT5 / FT10 EURO Challenges !

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by kingo, Feb 13, 2014.

1. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    So what happened yesterday. I heard about a kingo VS God3l FTXX ??

I guess it ended like 10 - 1 or 10 - 2 for God3l... :D Poor Kingo...:p

2. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Ppfff, obviously I won and then he said: "no I wasn't playing like it was a FT5"...blablablabla !

3. KahnRahn

KahnRahn Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    I'll take sarah first and eileen after destroy his miserable goh :cool: with sarah. Nowhere you'r lucky, 2 FT10 just for you :D .
    By the way Ben, where is the cheerleader footage :mad:. I want see that !!!!!! and the pink pad of cours :D

kingo likes this.
  4. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    2 FT10 on the same day ? You really want to make me work ^^"
    OK meany girlies, bring it on !

5. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Two FT10 beetween two scrubs...Zzzzz....Borinnnnng..

6. G0d3L

G0d3L Well-Known Member

YOU decided it was a FT5 between your scrubby Aoi and my gdlk Shun.
    I was just playing to find new stuff: one match I just did P+K to see how to use it and you were still playing seriously.

And at the end he was losing 4-2 just to come back and win 5-4 to be crowned the champ of....NOTHING!

7. kingo

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Firstable, bitch, I was playing Eileen.
    Secondo, you started it first because you keep saying that my Eileen sucks and does only 9K, that's why I challenged you !
    And yeah, I did an amazing come back against your Shun Di aka " look, I have 8 drinks, now my guard button is replaced with 236PP spam !!" so shut up.
    But since I'm a nice guy, I accepted that it was not a FT5, even if I would have loved to see you using an avatar of my choice as a forfeit..:cool:

Ellis and G0d3L like this.
  8. KahnRahn

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    A tenchi player talking about annoying matches and scrub skills, funny indeed :rolleyes:

For the first forfeit, NowHere shouldn't use goh's[3][K][P] during 1 year :D. I don't know yet for the second forfeit.

9. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Why not cut my right hand instead ! My 3K is where I get 60% of my damage ! (I agree not to use it a whole day, that alone being quite the challenge...^^)

Edit: By the way when will that be ? Won't it be a problem to record all of these FT10 ?

10. KahnRahn

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    Don't know. I'll ask to Mister. Hosting the set save matches and upload the FT.
    You'r afraid of this. You don't use your right hand at VF:ninja:. Holly shit you can't spam goh's trololol [3][K][P].
    Ok I'll think about an another retribution.

11. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    How about punishing it?

12. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    I'm not sure a lot of vanessa or sarah players use that a lot, low damage low advantage (but I agree it's guaranteed damage instead of a possible throw break or reversal; sarah's seems better because of the BT afterwards)

13. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I dont know what you are talking about, I was talking about Goh's 3KP.. :) And no, I don't mean with throws.

14. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Wasn't it punishing goh's 3KP with vanessa's 3P or sarah's 44P ?

15. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    I assumed we were talking Aoi vs Goh, apparently we weren't if Kahn plays some other character now.. I only remember him playing Aoi so sorry for my mistake. :(

In any case, with Aoi,
    236P+K (parry second hit of 3KP), 2KP, P, 6KK = 72
    with quick testing. This should discourage goh from spamming 3KP.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  16. no_w_h_ere

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Ah ok ^^

17. KahnRahn

XBL:
    Kahn Rahn
    For my own experience with Aoi, defensive tools are strong against auto-pilot player. Personally i don't recommend to do that. You can delayed 3pk, and hit confirm (MC or crouching) to perfom the combo. On block or NH, with Aoi i prefer using a back dash and cancel it sometimes with a fast mid.

And yes i play other characters now

18. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I had a go streaming last night and people said the quality was decent. I'm up for hosting some FT whatevers.

@Mister asked what my setup was. I used a Avermedia Live gamer portable with default software and equipment. It has twitch streaming built in, thought im not sure that it's the best way to do so, and was super easy to set up.

Sozos and Mister like this.
  19. Krye

Krye French Star Player

PSN:
    KryeMeARiver
    XBL:
    Krye NL
    Im down for some ft5s vs whoever, my blaze needs the xp and i enjoy the competition.

I dont really want to plan too far ahead with this kind of thing, nor do i take the outcome too seriously, so i dont care if its streamed or not. Just hit me up if you want a quick fight :)

20. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Cool. We could do some streaming tonight if you or anyone else wants. I may experiment with a new piece of software.