1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

This weeks unnecessary Akira combo.

Discussion in 'Akira' started by KiwE, Jul 27, 2005.

1. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Only in corners.

[2][P]+[K]+[G](guardbreak)>[3][3][6][P](wallstagger)>[6][6][K][K]>bodycheck. The bodycheck will hit them clean on the side when it connects for good damage.

Sorry if it has been posted before (don't think so, I remember ST combos but not this one) - all parts should be garanteed aslong as the guardbreaker connects. It's 100dmg.

/KiwE

2. danny13

danny13 Well-Known Member

The [3][3][6]+[P] part can be struggled can blocked. I think you might mean a successful [6]+[P][K][G].

3. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Yah tru tru. 6p+k+g gives you 336p and 2p+k+g gives you 46p right?. I remember a while back there was some combo with a wall that involved the 2p+k+g>46p (due to the wall making it so that the opponent doesn't get pushed back far?). Does anybody remember thet 46p combo against when opponent has back against the wall or know of a good one?

/KiwE

4. danny13

[2]+[P][K][G] doesn't guarantee [4][6]+[P]. Only [P],[K] is guaranteed.

Open stance with opponent back against wall and after successful [6]+[P][K][G]:

Midweights: [4][6]+[P]->[P]->[6][6]+[K],[K]

Lightweights: [4][6]+[P]->[2]+[P]->[3][3]+[P]->[6][6][K],[K]

The lightweight combos works on midweights(eg. Kage) also but they can actually do just recovery to avoid the [6][6]+[K],[K].

5. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Wow thanks for the info Danny ^___^

/KiwE

6. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

Also, after Guard Breaks or ST or SE, you can modify the sgpm just as [2][6][P], you don't need to mod it with a CD.

7. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Here's one from me. I think this might have been posted, if so don't bite off my head.

6p+k+g(guard break)> SPoD

Guranteed if you do it right away even with strongest struggle.

8. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Akira_PH said:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Not even close.

9. LM_Akira

LM_Akira Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    maddy said:

[ QUOTE ]
    Akira_PH said:

[/ QUOTE ]

This is not true. Not even close.

[/ QUOTE ]

Indeed.

step forward > SPoD is good after a successful [4][P]+[K]+[G] sabaki-reversal (of a low move I think, off the top of my head) tho...is this perhaps what you were thinking of Akira_PH?

Another thing I just thought of was the old VF4 thing I used to do, PIT > [8]/[2] > guard break > SPoD...this works well if the opponent panics and stands up (if they crouch GB will miss) as they're expecting a RBC but instead have their guard broken...uncertainty in their mind can leave you with a window to SPoD after the GB.

One more thought...LOL imagine if GB DID guarantee SPoD...that's 67 pts of damage for your opponent guarding high! LMAO.

10. danny13

One more thought...LOL imagine if GB DID guarantee SPoD...that's 67 pts of damage for your opponent guarding high! LMAO.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL Thats why they remove the guaranteed SPOD or Yoho in FT after a successful low P [4]+[P]+[K]+[G] sabaki. 1 low punch in exchange for a SPOD or Yoho is too much!

11. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

Yeah, sorry, mixed up my input of the numbers when I entered them. Sorry, my bad. /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

12. danny13

? Mixing up of numbers? I thought you clearly spelled out 'guard break' and not sabaki. lol

13. Vith_Dos

Vith_Dos Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    LM_Akira said:

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL that sounds like something straight out of tekken. Just don't get caught in it, would be the accurate response

14. akiralove

akiralove Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JTGC
    found a combo while playing last week, if people know it, sorry:

[2_][6]+[P]+[K] -> [6_]+[P] -> [K]+[G](release[G]) -> [2_][4][6]+[P]

I got this combo on Aoi, Pai and Goh. Pretty sure you need Middle or Big Counter, I usually try it in open stance.

Also, I got [2_][6]+[P]+[K] -> [P] -> [3][3]+[P] -> [2_][4][6]+[P] on Kage, who's on the heavy end of things, so I imagine it's possible on more people in FT.

take care

Bryan

15. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

Lightweights, open stance.

MC [6_]+[K], [6_]+[P], [6_]+[P], DLC/DJK.

16. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

17. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Ever land a [4][6][P] against the opponent's back, causing a face-down flop and wondered what to do?

(opponent's back) [4][6][P]:

1. [3][3][6][P][P]

2. (slight dash fwd) [6][6][K][K]

3. (slight dash fwd) [2][P] ~ DLC

18. byczy

byczy Well-Known Member

Now I know what to do :] , I had few maches lately(3 weeks ago) with Jacky, and I was standind like a stiupid after he felt face-down.