1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To all pai players...

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Sozos, Jun 29, 2013.

1. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Hi guys. Im thinking that it would be nice to hosting rooms for mirror matches only. It would be good for all of us as a pai players, make discussions about our character as we playing and learn from each other:). Pls let me know if you are interest.

Shinobi likes this.
  2. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Yes, please. I would love to have some Pai vs Pai. Will this be on PSN?

Dollar Yen likes this.
  3. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    it could be in both consoles if you want. i have only psn now so for me it would be only in psn but you can also with other players that have both consoles. :)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Ivor, I can host a room for Pai action on PSN in about 90 minutes from this post.

Tomorrow evening I will be hosting the regular Euro room on Live, where for sure I will be playing Pai at some point, and maybe others who use her like Ben, Ylon or Infamous might drop by too :)

I have to say, I'm not a huge fan of mirrors (and usually switch to Aoi vs another Pai), but if that's what people wanna do, I'm down for it, on either console, no worries.

Sozos likes this.
  5. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Thx paichun. I had mirror with shadowmaster yesterday and it was fun even if the connection wasnt the best but generally its nice opportunity to all pai players to learn from each other..

6. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
  7. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Btw i lost my bluetooth headset :( but anw even without headset we can do it

8. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I'm on PSN but I am on holiday at the moment so can only join when I get back. Would love some regular room matches. Haven't been online in a while so might be rusty though...:(

9. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Whenever you can send msg here. :)

10. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Hey mate, thanks but chilling on a tropical island at the moment so no VF for me... definitely when I get back though in a week. :)

11. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Sure thing, mate. I'll ping you when I get back. :D

Sozos likes this.
  12. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I would love to do this but since we are talking about PSN here the connection with me on the East coast won't be ideal but if I could get a decent fight with sozo from cypress then I will get a better connection with most euros compared to sozo since they aren't as far away as he is. A set time has to be decided though because I don't just play randomly everyday like most people do here. I don't enjoy doing that anymore but if a clear time can be decided on I would gladly see if the matches are playable enough to learn something from. I have a mic to point specific things I see but if I am dealing with people from other countries then I think it would be better if I just wrote out what I saw in separate messages to make them easier to understand for everyone.

Lets just see how this works out for the time being and hopefully this turns out okay eventually

Sozos likes this.
  13. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I have on both systems, but currently only the 360 is connected online. Either way, if I have time don't mind trying this out.

Sozos likes this.
  14. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

No love for west coast :(

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  15. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I'm sure we fought before and the connection was okay. So could work out...

16. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Well played last night then sozos, connection actually seemed better than when we last played on Live. Damn, every time I let go of G, I got tagged with her crouching double handed floater, what a knucklehead! ;)
    The wall jump thing was pretty cool, first time I think I've ever really used it to any effect. But not being able to land the jump over kick combo off the 46P+G grab, because you always break it, that's like 50% of my game shut down right there, lol :eek:

Seems PSN does randomly eject people from rooms, even though they didn't mean to leave, so guess you gotta be a bit more patient with it, and watch out for incoming messages at the top right.
    I found a couple of Pai players in ranked as well, after that session (Konradhino and Nonashi707 I think were the tags) so maybe we could get them along at some point too for an expanded long Pai play? :)

Sozos likes this.
  17. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    No one said west coast players were excluded what made you think that Dennis?

18. shadowmaster

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    You found Konradinho again, you are so lucky. He was the first pai player on PSN to kick my ass and show me things about Pai that I didn't think she could do when I first began playing FS. I would love to get matches with him again.

19. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    The matches was really fun Paichun. Im also happy cause the connection was actually good, way better than the last time we played on xbl. Pretty fun mirror matches.
    Konradinho is back? Great. As shadowmaster said, konradinho for me he was the first good pai player that i played and i remember that he slap me everytime when we played. he is too fast. Next time i wish more pai's to come.

20. BlueLink

BlueLink Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    If people don't mind playing a person that's far away from both US and EU then sure, count me in.