1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

To all pai players...

Discussion in 'Pai' started by Sozos, Jun 29, 2013.

1. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Count me in.

shadowmaster and Sozos like this.
  2. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Great. Im in for the weekend. Pls let me know if you are interest and preference for day( saturday or sunday) and time.

3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    If it happens on saturday or sunday it has to be early since I can't play late EST on those 2 days. Oddly enough I am off of work from now to friday 3 whole days go back to work on saturday. I would say evening would be best for me on the weekend no later than 6 or 7 PM EST. If it were done between now and Friday it could play for as long as I wanted since I am free the whole time.

It is great to see Kingo get in on this too I always felt he had the best pai I ever saw from my point of view. It will be a great lesson for players that aren't as good as me or sozo. It should be fun

Sozos likes this.
  4. Konradinho

Konradinho Well-Known Member

PSN:
    konradinho2
    hey!
    Thank you for your memory, so many good words from you guys, so many great mirrors! I was online for a few days during my short vacation break, now I'm going abroad, stay there for about 1,5 month, without any internet connection.
    Mirror room is a brilliant idea, hope I can join it someday ! cheers

shadowmaster, Sozos and Pai~Chun like this.
  5. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Can you imagine it... Kingo,shadowmaster,konradinho,paichun and the other pais that i havent met before. It should be really fun.

6. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    Is this still going? What are the deets? I'm back at home now. Haven't played in a while but keen to get some matches in. Will be a bit rusty though...

7. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I may not win many but I feel sure that my Pai will be the best dressed. :D

8. J.D.E.

J.D.E. Active Member

PSN:
    oJDEo
    XBL:
    XX JDE XX
    I'm down once I get the game of course :/ (New guy)

9. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK

I'm gonna be on PSN for about 4 hours, around an hour from this post, so that's Saturday night 10pm onwards UK time :) Tag is to the left.

10. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Someone should invite JCblack333. He plays Pai sometimes.

11. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns

Hey mate, I'll send you a friend request on PSN if that's alright. Maybe we can synch up this weekend. Hopefully the connection will be okay.

12. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Man... I missed these opportunities... Too bad. I'm thinking of quitting since I m unable to find stuff to become a better opponent.

These rooms could have helped a lot... :-S

13. complexz

complexz Well-Known Member

PSN:
    mistercomplexz
    a room full of pai players? I hope someone locks the door and traps yall in there :)

Pai~Chun likes this.
  14. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    You could be trapped in there with us how about that buddy wouldn't that be cool.

complexz likes this.
  15. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Just about to go on holiday for a bit, but when I'm back in early September, I can easily set up rooms on either console just for a small group of Pai players. People must use threads like this, or the shoutbox to coordinate though, otherwise it won't happen, and everyone is on at different times.

Off the top of my head, active Pai players still out there:

PSN
    ___

Konrad
    sozos
    Hyperian aka Odelay
    Ivor
    Aion

XBL
    ___

soke aka 1WAY
    Ben
    Ylylon
    kingo
    dfc78

You also have some offline guys on the east coast of America, like Tricky, shadow, GT and Nonashi, but not sure how much or ever they use her online?

BlueLink and Sozos like this.
  16. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

I use her online so long as the connection is good enough. You can throw me in the xbl camp.

17. BlueLink

BlueLink Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BLUELINKBR
    I am kinda active but since I live too far away from almost everyone I rarely play online/post here.

Early September is kinda bad for me since I will have a Major to attend for SCV, but I may participate on it.