1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Top US Wolf Players....

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Auvii, May 8, 2008.

1. pleportamee

pleportamee Well-Known Member

Assasin CP is pretty good. There's probably better Wolf players out there, but he's the only one I've played that can beat my Lau consistently.

2. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

I have to rep my friend Suicidal Will's Wolf. I believe he's up there with Flash and Co.

ExzetyXat1 likes this.
  3. Gernburgs

Gernburgs Well-Known Member

Yeah, I listed Mr. Opti UK cause I thought it was all of Online... He pwned me pretty damn hard when I played him a few sets.

4. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    I would say Flash, Brisal mainly but one other one thought deserve some mention is None Other's Wolf, his wolf kind of reminded me of Flash's Wolf to a certain degree. I hadn't played any of them in a while but I would say Flash is the most unique Wolf I ever saw with the patented "Dance" of his it freak me out at first but it didn't affect my game too much though.

5. Judah

Judah Well-Known Member

Yeah, try to play Chief Flash if you can. He definitely knows how to move Wolf around.

I ran into him after slapping chumps around for, like, two and a half hours and any motor skills I might have had were out the window. It made it impossible to play against a good Wolf online.

It's all about the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

6. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

Seems every time I improove my wolf I take him to Flash and get Owned. Ive heard about None others Wolf, Never played Dennis' Wolf. Brisal and I have a very good Rivalry going. But all these guys are excellent Wolf players

7. _Denkai_

_Denkai_ Well-Known Member

Flash may have the "Flash dance" but I don't think it can match up with the "Brisal!!"

8. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    flash vs brisal #3 anyone?

9. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

Flash tried the Brisal, but it didn't work /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
    remember...

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyoUy66X4-A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UyoUy66X4-A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

show me you can reverse it and the Brisal will stop /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

10. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    WOW! way to post a match over 7 months ago!

NYG7 quote of the event, "WE NEED MORE BRISAL!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

11. KingofcarnageVF

Who is Saranus Prime?

12. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

"Saranus Prime" was that player on the video who lost to Brisal 7 month ago~~

13. KingofcarnageVF

LOL I cant stop laughin LOL thanks prime for the DMPK practice that day

14. Brisal73

Brisal73 Well-Known Member

I just like that you tried DMpk at the end. and it backfired /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

15. VFhayato

VFhayato Well-Known Member

we need more brisal! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

16. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I smell deathmatch!!!!! let's set it up.

GE

17. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

Haha~
    Next time you should try low throw to crash that fucking DMpk~~

18. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

DarkGift is gona mess around and become one of our tops soon. Watch.

Actually you could call him a top Wolf now depending. But I mean one of the top-tops.

19. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    yeah, can't sleep on that kid forreal.

20. ShinobiFist

ShinobiFist Well-Known Member

Is official. 3way dance at SoCal. Me vs Brisal, winner gets FLASH! Let's do this! First to 10 baby. My rolling elbow is pure SEX. *Kisses*