1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

TorontoTopTiers tourney vids (2012-11-11) with Reno!!!

Discussion in 'VF.TV' started by J6Commander, Nov 12, 2012.

1. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

Here is the stream archive (VF action begins at 3:30:00):
    http://www.twitch.tv/torontotoptiers/b/339372527

Facebook group page:
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/VFCanada/

Results:
    1 - Yoshiki
    2 - J6Commander
    3 - Reno
    4 - Mista Tee
    5 - David
    6 - NeoRussell
    7 - DarkDeath

-------------------------------------

Special shout out to:

Reno - He is in Toronto for a 2 weeks vacation! It is nice to see some old folks (so I am not the only one) in action. Very strong Taka and I picked up some good setups from him.

Yoshiki - Our guest player from Japan, his Vanessa is at 猛将 (shatter) rank in arcade. He is in Toronto for a one year training, so I am sure we'll see plenty of him later. Overall extremely strong Vanessa player with crazy yomi and abare game.

Mista Tee - Amazing and keep improving alot each time I see him, his Vanessa is almost as scary as Yoshiki now. And took the first game from Yoshiki, too bad that wasn't on stream.

Myke, JacobEvo, Shag and 1 other person like this.
  2. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

Good shit, Johnson. Also, Reno. nice play from you both, good decision to jet with the woman. nice play from Mista Tee, as always. good to have you on the mic.

3. Mista_tee

Mista_tee Well-Known Member

GGS to everyone!! it was a lot of fun. These tourneys keep gettting more fun and intences each time.

conrats to Yashiki again for winning! Damn I wish I won our match. It was really good. wish it was on stream!!! I was up two matches then couldn't finish you off in the final match. Vanessa mirror is so confusing!!! too much to thing about. lol

Reno, nice getting to play you again!! we have both changed so much since back it the day I barely recognized you!! Nice match. next time I will never lose to Taka!! I will be learning his weakness.

Johnson. you are being to modest. You have been improving too. I see your Goh got stronger since the last time!! I keep wondering when I will see you use Kage though.... Congrats on almost resetting the bracket!!

GOdeater!! come next time. we are missing you at the tourneys :)

4. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I'd like to come to more events and an hour drive doesn't sound far but VF (games) has taken a complete back seat to everything else going on right now.

Good luck with future tournaments.

5. J6Commander

J6Commander Well-Known Member

It was a blast and we haven't had a good turn out like this in a while. About Kage/Akira, IMO I don't like what they did to their signature moves, but I can use Lau next time. UpKnP rush!!!