1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Translate

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by Mysterio, Jul 1, 2003.

1. Mysterio

Mysterio Well-Known Member

Plz, what "language" is this? ;p Wolf items?
    And where too translate it?

2. HIGHplanzDrifter

HIGHplanzDrifter Well-Known Member

japanese, check the links page

3. dyt4

dyt4 Active Member

I' ve also tried but altavista doesn't translate anything and the other do not longer exists please HELP /versus/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4. HIGHplanzDrifter

it's kind of a pain but instead of pasting the address into the AltaVista site copy the text from the right-hand column(next to the picture of the item) into the “Translate a block of text†window and it will give you a rough translation of how to get each item. But be warned I think this site is giving instructions on how to get items in the arcade/vf.net and these methods and types of items may not be applicable to the ps2 console version.

5. dyt4

dyt4 Active Member

thx, I've also tried but when I visit all japanese sites I've got goot ideograms but these here what I see ::

Æ’cƒ‹ƒcƒ‹“ª‚Ìâ€â€Ã‚¼Æ’TÆ’CÆ’h‚ÅÂÂAâ€Â¯‚ðâ€Â›‚èÂÂA‚µ‚©‚à‘Oâ€Â¯‚¾‚¯‚ð­‚µŽc‚µ‚½ƒ`Æ’Æ’Æ’Cƒ‹ƒhÆ’wÆ’AÂÂ[‚Å‚·ÂÂBÆ’XÆ’yÆ’Vƒƒƒ‹ƒtÆ’@ƒ“ƒ^ÙbÆ’N‚È‚±‚Ìâ€Â¯Œ`‚ÆÂÂA¶‰E‚Åâ€â€h‚ê‚錋‚Ñ–Ñ‚Ì‚¨‚©‚°‚Å‚¨‚©‚µ‚³â€Â{‘ÂÂÂÂIŠÛ’ä‚è‚Ì•û‚ªƒJÆ’bÆ’RÆ’CÆ’CÂÂHÂÂH

And of course altavista can't translate it /versus/images/graemlins/frown.gif

6. HIGHplanzDrifter

I don't know what browser you are using but mine(windows xp) displays what you put in your post as normal Japanese, and except for the katakana AltaVista had no problem translating it.

“The child hair which in both sides of the crane crane head, binds the hair, furthermore leaves just the forelock a little - is. The special fantasy it is strange in this hair shape and favor of the knot hair which shakes with left and right, redoubling! Circular shaving parenthesis I I? “

You might want to check you language settings and then try again (you have to have japanese enabled) And on a side note this is from the middle colum of the link you posted, which only gives desciptions of the items, the right-hand colum is the one you want.

7. Mysterio

You couldnt do me the favor of pasting how too get Wolf's cowboy hat (in English)? /versus/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

8. HIGHplanzDrifter

I don't know how to get the hat but the text from that page says something about doing the strongest throw when being promoted(going up in rank) Again this page is giving info about the arcade version and I don't thinkl it applies to the ps2 version.

9. Mysterio

oh ok, thnx anyways