1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UGC VF [January 3] 2015

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SoulTruth2013, Oct 31, 2014.

1. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

What's up guys! You already know who I am so no introduction. Here what's happening on Jan 3.

VF get together

Address:
    8551 Vesper Avenue, Panorama City, CA 91402
    Time:
    5-10 pm
    Fee:
    $10

You can bring your console if you want (optional)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    IcKY99 likes this.
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

We have talked about this on psn and if I am available during the times of this stream on Fridays then I can join in. It is just Friday nights I dont really play vf but since you have asked me to join up then I can try if I am available. I am in the East and you know how the connection can get with East and West on psn and also different time zones. I willing to help out your stream, so if I am available during that time then I will stop by on your stream and do a couple of matches. Either way let me know on here or psn and good luck with the stream.

SoulTruth2013 likes this.
  3. SoulTruth2013

That's fine. 12pm to 7pmEST is the stream but overall that's fine.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  4. SNAKE BOSS

Ok if I am available during that time on ps3 then I will join.

5. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    Sounds like fun to me...more VF is good VF...

6. SoulTruth2013

The stream is this week so feel free to watch or participate against me. or be in a room full of people to fight against. By the way, I am using greenlight456. I have 5 accounts.

7. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Is this a PSN thing?

8. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

looks like it since SB is able to play in it

9. ShinyBrentford

Well then why don't you Poverty Scrub Network guys get on it and body him then? We need players not shoutbox whores. The last thing you guys need is another King of Jobbers vs. VFLive Scrub match where they cry over who wins cause of D/C in a charity match clusterscrub. Nothing against @SoulTruth2013 he's give our game some views, but I'm tired just HungryBoss showing up. Sic'em @Kamais_Ookin, @Libertine, @kingo and any other PSN players that people would want to watch that I can't think of.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  10. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

I wish, but no console :(

SoulTruth2013 and ShinyBrentford like this.
  11. SoulTruth2013

I understand that snakeboss isn't the kind of person who wouldn't show up in this event and he's not gonna be in all of the streams. If you want Libertine, Kamais_Ookin and Kingo, let them know and I'll do something that can be beneficial for all. Snakeboss told me when he has the time so doesn't mean hes gonna be in all streams. If I would make a match with one of those people you mentioned it would be Libertine. Brad v. Brad or Kamais. So as I said, anyone is welcome. This is a PSN event.

12. SoulTruth2013

So as for me, I have been contributing to this community for some time. I have respect for all of the players. I will and can make the best matches possible. Name the list of people and I can contact each and every one of them to make this stream better. With or without snakeboss, If you don't want to watch him, that's fine. If you want to make it better. Let me know.

ToyDingo and ShinyBrentford like this.
  13. ShinyBrentford

I'm fine with HungryBoss being on the streams. I love watching a King of Jobbers try and cheep out a win and then get bodied. The names I called out play so I wanted to see if this grabs their attention. As for the the other PSN players. They seem to spend more time on the shoutbox then actually playing the game. PSN step your game and prove you're not the Poverty Scrub Network that you seem to be. ROFL

14. SoulTruth2013

I agree. PSN players, come out and show yourselves. Prove to me and shiny that PSN can be a good network.

IcKY99 and ShinyBrentford like this.
  15. SoulTruth2013

I am gonna start match making today and tomorrow. When it's show time, I will display the match cards. So who wants it??

16. SNAKE BOSS

What is this match cards about? Also I would be able to play tomorrow and Friday afternoon, so let me know on psn.

17. SoulTruth2013

The match cards are for people who wants a match against another person. Like if you want to play this person then you make the match. It's friday afternoon so you can play. I am able to have 5-7 matches open to anyone who wants the spot.

SNAKE BOSS likes this.
  18. daRockReaper

daRockReaper Shadow Hammer MADNESS Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    daRockReaper
    XBL:
    daRockReaper612
    Friday I should be free Sign me up SoulTruth

19. SoulTruth2013

I got you bro. Let other people on PSN know as well.

20. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    wait so your gonna go to ugc to stream online matches????? no offline tourney or session?