1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

UGC VF [January 3] 2015

Discussion in 'PlayStation Network' started by SoulTruth2013, Oct 31, 2014.

1. SoulTruth2013

SoulTruth2013 Well-Known Member

Yes because they have the equipment. Now the offline session isn't out of the equation. I will make another one but only if people are willing to come. So since you can come, I can make it and you can carpool ppl if you want. But if not, that's fine. You can come by yourself and we can face off in front of VFDC and battle it out. And then we could go on DOA5U and do waifu wars if you want but right now I am getting the online exhibition going first. So IcKY, since offline is what you want, I can do Monday to Saturday except Fridays due to bi-weekly stream and Sunday. Other than that, that's all.

IcKY99 likes this.
  2. SoulTruth2013

Due to conflicting argument with the stream, it won't be streamed anymore. The reason was because the PS3 wasn't compatible with the equipment they had. So yea. Unless someone can volunteer to stream it, I would appreciate it other than that, you can hmu on PSN on Kama_Sutra12 and friend request to K.I.T.

3. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

Ok let me know tommorow on psn after 1:30pm eastern, if I am on then I can do some matches.

SoulTruth2013 likes this.
  4. SoulTruth2013

5. ExzetyXat1

ExzetyXat1 Well-Known Member

Please all SoCal peeps come out and play. Where you at!?!

IcKY99 likes this.
  6. Phoxx

Phoxx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Phoxx__
    XBL:
    Phoxx 3D
    I should be able to make this -- might be a little late cause I have something going on beforehand

SoulTruth2013 and ExzetyXat1 like this.
  7. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    there's a possibility i could work but if i don't I'll do my best to make it

SoulTruth2013 and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  8. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    i checked my schedule , i work 10-6pm. I could get there at 7 hopefully

SoulTruth2013 and steelbaz like this.
  9. SoulTruth2013

It's ok man. We are at UGC from 5-9pm.

10. SoulTruth2013

That's good man. You have plenty of time.