1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF ARENA

Discussion in 'Tournaments and Events' started by Blitzball Champ, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Blitzball Champ

Blitzball Champ Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hey VFers! Blitzball Champ here! Here we go, the official VF Arena Thread! All VF Arena related discussions and announcements will be posted on here. I wanted to make this a separate thread to better keep up with things in general and keep the hitlist in its own thread! Anyway, remember, VF Arena is every Wednesday night at 9 pm (sometimes 9:30 pm) EST! The main console is Xbox 360, but if there is enough demand for it, I will do PS3 sometimes. Thank you for all of the support and matches up to this point. Remember, VF Arena is open to any and everyone of all ages and skill levels. Post on here if you want to join in on a session or challenge another player. I stream each VF Arena session on my Twitch channel at http://www.twitch.tv/blitzballchamp . You can also find archived VF Arena sessions on my YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2BjYYOLw7ijUrm7zlxDLoA . After each upload, I attach them to the media section here on VFDC! Thank you everyone!

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
  2. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

I did not know you had the equipment to stream on psn. If you do then my open challenge is back.

3. cruzlink2

cruzlink2 Well-Known Member

I'd like to be in one of these soon.

4. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Hello Blitzball Champ. I would like to challenge Kruza on wed. arena on the 28th of october.

Kruza likes this.
  5. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    @SNAKE BOSS I will be sure to make time to set up the settings for a PSN VF Arena. Anyone have an interest in fighting Snake Boss? @cruzlink2 Anytime! @leftylizard Alrighty! @Kruza Do you accept and is the 28th good for you?

6. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza
    Yes, I accept the challenge. The 28th is fine for me.

Kruza

Blitzball Champ likes this.
  7. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alrighty! @leftylizard vs @Kruza on Wednesday night the 28th! How long for the set? FT5, FT7, or FT10?

8. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Would anyone like to make a challenge for tomorrow's VF Arena? If no challenges are made along the course of time, then they will be open VF Arena sessions.

9. Kruza

Kruza Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Kruza

I prefer this to be a FT10 set, but I also don't mind if a shorter length is chosen instead.

Kruza

10. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    What say you @leftylizard ? Do you agree?

11. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    Yes, I agree. FT 10 is fine by me.

12. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alrighty folks, we have a future challenge match set to air on the 28th of October. On VF Arena, it will be @leftylizard taking on @Kruza of the Yin Yang Yakuza in a FT10 on XBL! Mark your calendars for this one! Do we have anyone else?

Kruza likes this.
  13. SNAKE BOSS

SNAKE BOSS Well-Known Member

If you need an opponent then let me know and we can do a FT7 or 10. Also @Mold_Monkey93 we were supposed to have our match on EBC but now we can do it on vf arena. If you are still down for the match then let me know and we can do it either tomorrow at 9pm or whenever.

14. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Hey, can we shoot for maybe 1st Wednesday in November? I just want to make sure I thoroughly test my stream equipment on PS3 since it will be a whole different setup.

15. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Open Room VF Arena #14 tonight unless someone wants to make a challenge. I know @Jason Elbow is now on the hitlist, and I owe @KADAJ757 a rematch set. Any of y'all want to collect on that tonight, let me know. Otherwise, open room matches it will be!

16. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
  17. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Thanks Blitz!!

18. Blitzball Champ

PSN:
    Blitzball_Champ
    XBL:
    Blitzball Champ
    Alrighty folks! Reminder for this Wednesday for VF Arena #15, we have a few challenge matches. First, we will have @leftylizard vs @Kruza , then we will have a runback from VF Arena #13 in the form of @VFhayato vs @Libertine ! Both will be FT10s. I hope y'all are as excited as I am! Keep em coming!

19. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    aye blitz,i want my salty! i want @cmoney's ass in a bread basket!!!!!!!!!!! run it back!!!!!!

Craigbot, Kruza and Blitzball Champ like this.
  20. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    sign me up sign me up sign me up