1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF FS on Playstation Now Is Too slow!

Discussion in 'New Starter' started by Vanessa stand in, Oct 23, 2016.

1. Modelah

Modelah Well-Known Member VFDC Translator Content Manager Taka

PSN:
    Modelah
    Am I the only one who laughed at that Jeff pic up there?

2. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Eeeelaborate kudasai? ^^ *suspicious stare :p*

3. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    Sure. It's a pic of smutty Van looking on as a grunting, sweaty Jeff furiously beats his Mcwild, obviously.

Just as a hidden sniper puts her out of her misery with a headshot, obviously.

The frilly green amoeba-men in the background are spineless witnesses to the harrowing scene (one of them has apparently shit himself), completely oblivious to the menacing fish apparition lurking behind Jeff, obviously.

OK? You had to ask, didn't you?

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
    erdraug likes this.
  4. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
    Yes, i guess i had to ask.. Curiosity killed the Ellis?

Buuuut, this is a common misconception among those (all besides my enlightened self ofc) who do not know the "real" lore, in which vanessa - obviously, is a lesbian.
    So she is actually impatiently waiting for Jeffrey to drop his mcsigh combo, who he actually dropped already as he started it from -15.
    I take pity with her solely because the recovery frames for this failed first "mcwild" in his failed string are so long, and she was so phased with this bad choice of jeffreys, his utterly noobish lack of yomi, that she didnt punish it properly (yet) ^^

Modelah likes this.
  5. Modelah

PSN:
    Modelah
    -15f? Dang, it must be hard to bust out a decent Mcwild against a skilled opponent.
    Jeff: "RRRAAAA- ..."
    Van: "It was ridiculous."
    lol