1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF2 PC online matchs

Discussion in 'The Vault' started by pedro2, Jan 25, 2008.

1. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    I guess I can't say for sure about moves missing, but I know one is for sure, so I just assumed there were probably more.

2. N1gh7mar3_Cuz

N1gh7mar3_Cuz Member

who still plays?

3. GodEater

GodEater Well-Known Member

I haven't played VF for about 7 months but I have VF2 on my PC. if you're up to trying some games I'd be down with dusting off the joystick.

4. GodEater

now that I've broken out the PC version of VF2 again I'm itching for some online games. if anyone is up for it, let me know in this thread. I'm on KB at the moment but don't let that lull you into a feeling of safety. [​IMG]

GE

5. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Well, we also have it on PC. Its fun to play. I always play the TEAM BATTLE mode and the RANKING mode. [​IMG]

6. GodEater

too bad you're in the Philippines. I'm sure the lag would be gross [​IMG]

7. 124

124 Well-Known Member

Yeah! You're right! It just feel so bad that everyone is ahead of you, but, at least I can have connection with you guys in the net [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. GodEater

just put this beast back on my computer. if anyone is down for games just PM me and we can set up a time.

9. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

How do you get this game to accept a stick? I stopped playing this a long time ago cause it wasn't recognizing my stick. I have VSHG, 360 TE, and a PS2 SC2 Hori with Inpin usb converter. I'll give it another try with all of them.

10. GodEater

use Joy2key. I use KB. just easier for me.

11. ppoint432

ppoint432 Active Member

I got the game again and I was trying to play it online but for some reason hamachi stopped working for me. Any guesses what I'm doing wrong? I'd prefer to open my ports instead but I have no clue what ports this game uses.

12. GodEater

I can't help there, I've never used Hamachi.

13. ZBEP

ZBEP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ZBEP
    I have a problem trying to play vf2 online. My friend can see me online when i host the game, but he can't join me (he gets an error "you cannot enter this game because both teams are full") and I can't see him at all when he hosts. How can this be fixed?

14. Neonomide

Neonomide Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Neonomide
    I'm up for some VF2 action soon if anyone living still listening. Should get the win version from ebay very soon.

15. Eduardolover

Eduardolover New Member

Does the PC version run with Windows 7.