1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF4 Evo Brad Burns Dojo

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Mar 10, 2003.

By Myke on Mar 10, 2003 at 8:07 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    *sshh*sshh*

I give you the Brad Burns Dojo. Check it out. Comments welcomed.

*sshh*sshh*

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Mar 10, 2003.

1. martialfanatic
      martialfanatic
      Very nice work /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif Also, I can't believe how many daioh vids I missed. I'll go hunting for them later.
    2. Jacky_San
      Jacky_San
      The movies definitely are a nice touch. I got some downloading to do. Great Dojo Myke.

Is there a trick to getting the movies?
    3. Myke
      Myke
      [ QUOTE ]
      El_Barto said:

Is there a trick to getting the movies?

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I mentioned in the dojo, ask around on #vfhome. If you see me there I'd be happy to send, otherwise I'm sure someone else can help you out.

Edit:
      You can also try:

http://vfevo.com/avi.htm

Which is the movie link on VFZone.com. They have a huge repository of movies, and many (if not all) of the daioh movies can be found there. Use the links in the left side menu to browse all the movie pages. It's all in korean though, so either use an online translator or just hover your mouse over the links till you find what you want.
    4. RagingSilver
      RagingSilver
      yay!

A brad dojo at last! Now I can read and do some stuff with this guy. I'm gonna play as him when I get my hands on EVO. Lion too but I wanna start fresh on someone.