1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

vf4evo: jacky's knee?

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by vachir, Dec 18, 2003.

1. vachir

vachir Member

hi i am new to the game so please dont laugh at me, ive also use the search function but i cant find a thread so heres my question:

when i watch match videos i see that Jacky has a jumping Knee attack, but i dont see it in the move/command list. It looks kind of like Sarah's [6],[6],[K] but it is faster i think...

so i was wondering if anyone knows what im talking about and perhaps shed some light
    thanks

2. KiwE

KiwE Well-Known Member

Jacky doesn't have the knee in Evo, he did in VerC (if you look at the movelist for VerC you'll find it). All in all taking out the knee and replacing it with the [6][K] was abit of a nerf.
    Wolfs knee was also modified for Evo but Jeffry kept his, making it pretty much unique for his character.
    Evo Jacky is alot more fun in Evo though so it's all good; In Sega we Trust.

Peace and welcome to the board btw.