1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Eileen Thread

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by noodalls, Jul 23, 2006.

1. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Even though this is a necroing the thread pretty much;

I checked again when opponent is blocking. For example against Jacky in closed stance, when Jacky blocks [6][P]+[K][P] and you input [2][3][6][P]+[K][P]+[G] at fastest timing, the throw will whiff and Eileen lands on her ass. However, if you delay pressing [P]+[G] (you still flip at fastest timing, just delay pressing throw in the flip slightly) the throw will connect.

I didnt go through the trouble of testing ALL characters, but I would imagine it works against anyone. Tell me about some character that the throw simply won't connect with and Ill check.

2. TheRook

TheRook Member

thanks for sending me to the right direction. It looks like that i have to do alot of lab work with her.

so will Eileen's Wiki Guide be updated with R/FS info?

3. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    FS stuff yes. R stuff, no. Wouldn't see the point to it. It's a game we'll never get to play [​IMG]

4. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    I'm trying to find good uses for backturned [P] + [K] ?
    In what situations is it a good move to use, obv. assuming
    Eileen is backturned? It seems to be pretty fast, giving good nitaku afterward. Maybe followed with 63214 [P]+ [G] could be effective. I haven't got the frames for it though. What advantage does it give Eileen and when do you guys find it useful?

5. Xzyx987X

Xzyx987X Well-Known Member

In my experience it works best after [3] [P] [+] [G] as an option for when you are dealing with someone whose actions are difficult to predict during their stagger recovery. I don't really use it much otherwise.

6. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

It's the move I use after 3P+G if I think they're going to try to CH me with 2P or just crouch block and they've shown me that they're not great at struggling staggers. I prefer K if I'm less sure about if they're going to crouch or not since it'll push them away a bit on block giving me some breathing room. 2K Hit, 2K, hit into P+K also works well, but that's yomi layer 3 stuff there.

If I know for a fact this dude is going to 2P or crouch, I'll use 8K for the mule kick style launcher for big damage.