1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.B to VF5FS Eileen Guide

Discussion in 'Eileen' started by TheRook, May 7, 2012.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    I thought 9P would jump 2P from -10? I'll test tomorrow in the morning.

edit: couldn't wait. It avoids 2p from -10 as well. Willing to bet it does so from -11 as well. Jumps from the first frame as far as I can tell. True 2P killer.

2. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    Random offtopic: I think majority of jumping moves in the game have been changed to jump really early if not the first frame, so they always seem to beat low punch.

I think they just made all jumping moves across the board to function as low punch killers.

3. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

In my fight with fuudo I crushed his low punch punish with 9p after my 2k, so I looks like its in the air from the starting frames. I don't think all jumping moves work like this though because 9k+k does not seem to work as a crush unless I'm positive on frames.

4. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Maybe because 9K+G is not a jumping move anymore in FS, since Aoi can parry it with her stance.( which she couldn't in vanilla )

5. Kuga Masamune

Kuga Masamune New Member

I came back to her in FS and i miss her 46K;(.

Does she have other sabaki than 4P+K+G? It's kind of problematic sometimes to land it since it moves backwards and simply happens to avoid move instead of sabaking it, which is not that cool aganist moves with small recovery wide P or 2P - practically, no advantage.

6. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    We feel your pain as well. 46K is a huge loss! Unfortunately you simply have to get used to it's absence.

She doesn't :(

7. Tricky

Tricky "9000; Eileen Flow Dojoer" Content Manager Eileen

4P+K+G also sabaki's high kicks and any kind of low punch not just 2P.