1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Jacky Combos

Discussion in 'Jacky' started by Myke, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Jacky Combos

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

If you have any corrections or additions then please post in this thread.

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>More information about the VFDC Combo lists can be found in the VF5 Combo Lists announcement.</span>

2. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Added

On CH -
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif -> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif->/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif-> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif->/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif->Wall Hit /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif

94 damage
    96 damage if the opponent does not roll and you use Jumping Knee Stomp.

* /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif will not hit without the wall hit. The opponent will simply be juggled too far forward and cannot be hit. I am currently testing this with other characters. I have only tried it on Pai in close stance.

3. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

That combo section is the coolest thing ever Myke.

4. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Yeah this is probably the best format for VF combos yet. I just now realized the Tip in the legend about hovering the cursor to find out stance and what-not.

I think the second combo in the Spin Heel Sword section is wrong for version C, but I'll test tonight. I always knew that combo to just be Lei-Fei, Closed Stance only, but could very well be wrong.

I'm gona hold true this time and add a lot of details/combos if I can. No more putting it off! Granted, family is here till the weekend is done so my contributions may be slim till then.

5. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

Combo listed as a maniac combo, /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif only works on Lei-Fei in Closed stance. No longer works for the other characters mentioned.

I noticed a combo on there used 2P into 4KK, here's a better option that works on more characters now. Stats and dependencies listed below-
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif 51 Damage off of NH

EI: Open
    AO: Open/Closed
    PA: Open
    VA: Open

I'm not actually sure about the damage values for these two back crumple combos because of how I was testing the back crumple. The way I'm doing it causes the combo counter to have extra hits than the actual hits of the combo, ballpark figure is around 61 for this one, and maybe something like 56 ish for the heavy weights. I'll find out next time I play with some friends.

Back Crumple: /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif > /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif
    Works on everyone except for Jeffry and Wolf.

For Wolf and Jeffry, you can still do a hefty damage combo off of back crumple but instead of the above, use:
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

I came up with that one for them, so if someone else knows a better one, post it up.

I see a few more that needs fixing or could use more info, if that's cool Myke. I'll keep posting a bit each day if I get the time.

6. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    I am having a problem with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif combo set ups. I have tried many times and can never get the following hits to work.

I meant to post this Friday so I haven't been back in the dojo to look. I believe what happens is that when the 2nd punch hits it is a knock back and causes the opponents to be out of reach of any attack. I am quite sure this was the case because on a crumble I would never have an issue landing the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif . So any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong?

*I am testing on CH and have done with Pai and Eileen.

7. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Set CPU to guard and counter with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif, then your second hit will CH.

8. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Thanks Myke, I will give it a go.

9. Jorjo

Jorjo Active Member

I saw 2 combos from a video not listed here

1. SS>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/u.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif

2. side crumple>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif!/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif!/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif>/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif (double iaigeri yep...)

Combo 1 can be seen in the video below at 1:18s, and is 58 dmg but I tested it, it works on Eilin and Pai but dmg is only 55...dkw...

Combo 2 can be seen at 1:56 and is 70 dmg (highest dmg ever from a side crumple?!) but didn't manage to test it (lack os skill...)

http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=-sDqe41GjjE

10. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Nice skill for that double iaigeri but its not highest damage if its 70. I am testing some side crumbles combos now and 2 go over 70 so far. I will test the double flash action and see if 70 is the confirmed damage on it.

11. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Changes:

*Edited damage on Side Crumble black Book combo from 61 to 71
    *Added new side crumble combo /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif-> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif-> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif 73dmg
    *Added new Double Back Knuckle combo /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif-> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/ub.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif 71dmg

12. KrsJin

KrsJin Well-Known Member

(^Great stuff Auvii)

Updated Beat Knuckle > Iaigeri combo.

Changes made:
    Damage correction 66 > 68.
    Characters it works on.
    Stance required.
    Hit type required.

13. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    I found thats its possible to get two bounces from the Side Crumble but I didn't try to see what kind of damage I could get but I think it could easily be pushed into the 80+ range. I was primarily testing on Akira and if I can get a 2nd bounce off of him I am sure I could land some nasty combos on lighter weights. It can be tech rolled on the second bounce so I figured its more of a situational combo and thusly left them out.

Was there a decision on whether or not these type of combos would be under a new section on the Combo page or restricted to the Strategy page?

14. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    If you can tech roll then it's not a combo and hence not worth listing in the combo db. The only exception is if one or two characters can exact recover to avoid the combo, yet it's a true combo on the rest of the cast.

15. Jeneric

Jeneric Well-Known Member

A small tip: I see you listing damage in the combo lists, I think there should be a reminder that the three level combo hit system from FT is still intact in VF5, meaning you'll do different damage when beating out say a /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif or a more high damage move.

16. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Whats the "three level" system? Its sounds like its just referring to getting the combo from CH?

17. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
  18. Auvii

Auvii Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Auvii
    Good info there, thanks!

19. HotD

HotD Well-Known Member

Damnit I wish I could do Jacky's snap kick (k, then guard on impact?) but it's so hard to do it constantly...when I see him incorporate that into his combos, it just looks sooo cool! Definitely still have a lot to learn....lol my cousin asked me why I never do combos and I told him, "Well hey I've been doing pretty well without them. I mainly use mindgames only. Plus Jacky doesn't have very many launchers."

20. Fulan

Fulan Well-Known Member

no, use his combos. the game is about inflicting damage.