1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Lei Fei Command List

Discussion in 'Lei' started by Myke, Dec 16, 2007.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Lei Fei Command List

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

The summary of Ver.C changes, from akai's thread:

Lei
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | Damage reduced to 18
    X | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif | -8 on Guard, -3 on Hit, -1 on Counter
    O | /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | ??On counter hit, bounce??
    O | (ura ne han shiki) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif | +2 on Guard, +5 on Hit, +8 on Counter

O = change applies to command list data
    X = change does not apply to command list data

If you find any corrections, or wish to discuss the command list, then post in this thread.

2. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

Leis Hou Sui Shou Heki(Hai Shiki) PP+K is +19 on CO but 33P 17F gets G where 3K 15F hits. I think it is +16 not +19.

3. KoD

KoD Well-Known Member

PSN:
    codiak
    You can waste frames buffering 33p. Try an actual 19 frame move with a single command.

4. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    I tested it out in Dojo: After (Hai Shiki) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif counter hit,
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif is guaranteed. I was also able to get Lei's 19 frame shoulder attack /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif to combo. As KoD mentioned, because of the "dash forward" input it is difficult to combo, but definitely possible.

5. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

K noted then Im just too slow, I tried as fast as I could :cry:

How do u input the 33P so that it connects? I could get 466P+K connected but 33P just seems impossible.

6. akai

akai Moderator Staff Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Akai_JC
    XBL:
    Akai JC
    If you could get /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif to connect, then I don't think it is is an issue of speed, might be execution of diagonal down forward?

The way I tested this in dojo, is putting both character near a wall, so that Lei remain within range of the opposing character after /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif counter hit. CPU set on Counter Hit.

The first /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif will make the opponent hit the wall. If /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif is timed correctly, it should not combo with the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif and should not cause a wall stagger.

7. MystD

MystD Well-Known Member

I set the CPU on G & attck then hit it with the first P so the second would CO, then 33P, but no chance it always gets G. 466P+K connects. I didn't use any walls, I think the space from the pushback is just too big for 33P to connect in time.

8. BlackDragon37

BlackDragon37 Well-Known Member

You can get a free throw off Hai Shiki /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gifCH, but you'd have to dash forward, first.

You can also get /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif to connect as well.

9. VFnumbers

VFnumbers Well-Known Member Content Manager Lei

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    33 K+G causes a leg collapse on counter hit and backturned k causes vital point collapse on counter hit i didnt see it on the notes section .Nevermind it already there on counter section abbreviated

10. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

I find 3k to be -6 on block, contrary to the wiki move list.

11. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Please cite your evidence or testing that leads you to this finding.

12. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

anytime i put the CPU on block and throw i can't normal fuzzy guard a throw. I have to c.fuzzy.

13. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I just tried too, set the CPU to block then respond with/throw mid. After 3k normal fuzzy guard loses to the throw but crouch dash fuzzy will work.

14. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    tried it also got thrown had to cd fuzzy guard

15. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Ver.C Command list updated: [3][K] is now -6 on guard.

Anyone know if this applies to the PS3 version as well? (Ver.B)

16. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    tried it same results myke ver. b

17. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Thanks. Ver.B Command list updated as well.

18. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    lei bt k+g on guard +4 i think he at disadvantage tested at very close range with cpu lei using 66p15f attack on guard . i assume hai p 11f would beat 66p (11f - 4f advantage = execute at the 7f frame and cpu 66p 15f + 4f disadvantage = 19f ) but my hai p loses I got hit after guard means my hai shiki p 11f + 4f disadvantage =execute in15f and cpu 15f mid - 4f advantage = execute in 11frame. lei bt k+g at -4 on guard i presume or i miscalculated something?

19. Myke

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Firstly, Hai [P] executes in 10f according to the command list, so I'm not sure where you're getting 11f?

Secondly, [6][6][P] executes in 14f. When you set the CPU to guard and counter with a mid, it's safe to assume that this mid comes out at the fastest time which is 14f in this case. In other words, the CPU won't suffer the 1f delay due to a dash input because it will be perfectly buffered.

So, according to the command list BT [K][+][G] on Guard gives +4 advantage.

From your tests you say that BT [K][+][G] which puts you in Hai stance, your Hai [P] which executes in 10f cannot beat the CPU's 14f attack?

Sounds like it's definitely a disadvantage of at least 4 frames. I'll doublecheck and see if I can find out out big the disadvantage is, and then update the command list.

Thanks.

20. VFnumbers

PSN:
    VFnumbers
    XBL:
    VFnumbers
    i retried it against cpu pai on guard using mid 15f execution and used lei hai k and p both got beat by cpu pai mid k.