1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VF5 Ver.C Wolf Combos

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Myke, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    VF5 Ver.C Wolf Combos

The Xbox 360 port is based on Version C.

If you have any corrections or additions then please post in this thread.

<span style='font-size: 8pt'>More information about the VFDC Combo lists can be found in the VF5 Combo Lists announcement.</span>

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    From head crumple you can do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif on all characters for 5 less damage than max input throw/5 more than slow input throw.

The beauty is that if they tech roll you can hit them with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif and if they don't roll you can hit them with a ground attack.

I think it's worth the 50/50 unless the max input throw is going to win me the round.

I'm pretty sure it works on all characters.

From short shoulder you can hit /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif on lighter characters and /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f_.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif on everyone.

From turbo drop to wall you can hit:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif

Regret discharge to wall has some nice combos as well.

Also at a certain distance /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif + /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif to wall can result in a free TKS.

3. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I'll test those out later Seidon and put them in, has anyone else got any more to add?

4. Feck

Ok, done the ones from Short Shoulder. I had to recheck them quite a few times, never noticed combos where this random haha.

I'll check the others out tonight Seidon, anyone know of any more that can be added?

5. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

Looking at the combo's list here, on side crumple, the most damaging combo seem's to be:

side crumple -> [9][P]+[K] -> [2][P] -> [​IMG][3][6][P]

Which takes 69 pts.

But i found another one which takes 76 pt, and is not so hard to do:

side crumple -> [9][P]+[K] -> Screw Hook.

But it's not garantee in every scenario. Here are the results of my tests:
    Vs Eileen
    Closed Stance
    - om [K] to the front: the combo works
    - om [K] to the back: the combo doesn't work
    Opened Stance
    The combo works in both cases (front and back).

Vs Aoi
    Same Results from Eileen's test.

Vs Pai
    Closed Stance
    Opened Stance

Vs Sarah
    Same Results from the Eileen's test.

Vs Vanessa
    Same results fromt he Eileen's test.

El Blaze
    The combo works in any case

Goh

Brad
    Same results from the Eileen's test

Lei-Fei

Kage-maru

Shun-di

Lion

Lau

Jacky

Akira
    Same results from the Pai's test

Wolf

Jeffry

I hope this tests can help to update the Wolf combo's list and improve the offence of any Wolf's player.

6. Feck

Sounds a bit too specific to add to the combo list, if it's more than a case of open/closed stance I wouldn't know how to list it. I'll test the combo out though.

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

But there are cases where the combos works in every situation, like: El Blaze, Goh, Kage, Shun, Wolf and Jeffry. With these characters you don't need to check stance or where you moved (front or back). I know is a little bit specific and is hard to list it. Is difficult for everyone check the specific scenario. But if you can check the stance (only the stance, not if front or back om), you can apply it too more characters like: Eileen, Aoi, Sarah, Vanessa, Brad, Lei-Fei, Lion, Lau, Jacky.

In fact the only two characters really hard to reconize are Pai and Akira, where you have to look both stance and front or back position.

Otherwise just move ONLY in the front, where the combo is always garantee.