1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

VFevo (ver.A) brad Hell Dive bug.

Discussion in 'Brad' started by YuuKun, Oct 19, 2005.

1. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

don't know if this bug had been talked about or not (i've tried 'search'), it's an old version.A bug and nothing special.

for people who doesn't know, brad can do his Hell Dive (stomp), anytime, anywhere, opponent standing or not, as long as his back is turned then [8][P].

where i'm located (london), we have ver.A in the arcade and was wondering how effective to use in an actual fight.

i know it snuff out any rising down sweep, but how about a rising attack? i tried it today and it seems to snuff out a rising kick as well, best way i find is to nail your opponent and hopping over him when you expect a rising kick, then you can snuff the rising attack with the stomp.

just a bit of fun and it's good to find bugs which ables to accommodate into game strategy.

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    This bug was posted a long time ago (back in ver.a's time), and I wouldn't encourage the use of it into your game because it was removed in ver.b, and well, it's a bug.

It works for Goh as well.

3. YuuKun

YuuKun Well-Known Member

ah...sorry to bring an old bug up, works with Goh sounds cool. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif
    as much as i loved VF's balanced system and minor bugs. imperfection is great, remember the old SF2:WW.