1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown for PS4/XBOX ONE.. PLEASE

Discussion in 'General' started by mahmood1982, Jan 11, 2014.

1. mahmood1982

mahmood1982 Well-Known Member

Sega, please release VF5FS in PS4/ Xbone with pay DLC ( QUEST MODE ) " VF5 style"
    i'll buy PS4 and VF5FS and QUEST MODE DLC and whatever new costumes and adds on.

i'll give u my money... just give me what i want.. it simple, its easy... its profitable for u sega.
    thank you

2. YOMI

YOMI not a legendary game designer

PSN:
    buttoi-man
    Sega doesn't read these forums nor does it make rational decisions like that. Expect a new, bad Sonic game instead, thank you.

IcKY99, BlackGeneral, Ellis and 3 others like this.
  3. shadowmaster

shadowmaster Well-Known Member

PSN:
    animelord79
    XBL:
    shadoolord1979
    All they need to do is allow for downloadable ps3/360 games to be played on the new servers they are using for the new systems. They don't have to release them again. I think they are going to do that at some point from what I heard when I asked on this topic this earlier. Tell Sony/MS to hurry up and do that and you will be able to play fs on ps4 and Xbox one then

4. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
  5. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    meh

IcKY99 likes this.
  6. S_KILL

S_KILL Well-Known Member

XBL:
    S KILL GR
    I know its way too soon to be talking or VF6 since there are no actual news about it (if not at all)
    but next gen is already happening and its a pity to not see VF on its way to the new console
    breed.
    Are there any possibilities or we are to fade with the end of this generation?
    What do you think?

7. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    No way in hell will sega port FS to ps4/xbone, they can't even be bothered to release FS on pc

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  8. S_KILL

S_KILL Well-Known Member

XBL:
    S KILL GR
    So, lets enjoy it while it lasts...

IcKY99 likes this.
  9. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    We'll have at least 4 more years of online play , once servers get closed, playing fs offline will be the only option like Vf4

10. Ellis

Ellis Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ellis_Cake
  11. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Threads merged...

12. nou

nou Well-Known Member

I'd rather see a VF collection, with FS included of course, rather than just FS on the next current gen systems.

13. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I think this is unlikely but I would really support it. Anyhow it's no stress for me to activate the PS3 and switch inputs.

14. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Ah, yes, this would be a great decision to keep this game ticking over. Will it happen? Hmm...

As a formerly pretty heavy Xbox user for this series, I was kind of dismayed to come back to it this year, and find solid room guys now coming up on my list as simply "Xbox One". That's a pretty serious issue for a scene that had become pretty small anyhow. If some people can flip back over easy, that's great, but personally, I don't like too much clutter and cables around taking up space, and I suspect there's quite a few other adult gamers out there who operate a similar policy, lol

PSN, hmm, I think some of those guys might be shell-shocked to find they have to pay for it on PS4, so maybe there will be less take up at this stage? Obviously, it all comes down to the software for all the new consoles. Personally, I can't see anything yet worth buying on any of them, but each to their own.

15. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Yeah... A split in this small community of player between the guys who can or can't afford a new console system is a really great idea........................ Really great.

16. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Well, you would know about splitting small communities :rolleyes: Please, just learn English if you're gonna keep tough talking on here. Being able to log onto FS from the new consoles to play the older ones would obviously be to an advantage, especially when over Christmas, some of the Xbox guys traded their 360 to get X1s.
    Do you still have any VF players left on your list? If so, you would see and hear about this situation.

17. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Ahah.
    Yes I do. I still have plenty of guys playing actively on my list... I've played yesterday afterwork till late... With pai players just like you. From US. Didn't hear any complains by the way........

Am I concerned in splitting community? I do. I don't really like the guys who carelessly go on insulting people on the game.

Last but not least: porting FS to new gen is a dream. Porting with the possibility of playing other systems is... Utopic? We're talking about a VF game... Costs VS income?

If the game (or another game like this - with a big community) is ported to x1... Make it a x1 game to force the core players to go for a switch... And make them potential buyers of: new games, features (DLC), hardware,... on this plateform.

I won't rely on any philanthropic theory...
    Thank you for your concerns about my english, did you improve you're french by the way?

Last edited: Feb 11, 2014
    G0d3L and kingo like this.