1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 5 Location Test

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Nov 26, 2005.

By Myke on Nov 26, 2005 at 9:44 AM
  1. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    [​IMG]

Virtua Fighter 5 has begun location testing in Club Sega, West Shinjuku. The official website, virtuafighter.jp has also been updated with new character portraits. This is a first time look, in high detail, how visually changed some of the characters are!

Follow the Location Test Discussion inside the forums. Once again our man on the inside, Reno, has come back with first hand impressions:

I just got back from FOUR HOURS of VF5. Hoooly crap, this game BLOWS AWAY ANY X360 GAME. My god, it easily surpasses anything else I've seen IMO. DOA4 what? Tekken 5 what? The king has returned, suffice to say.

Read the discussion thread for more!

You can also read Hands On: Virtua Fighter 5 over at ign.com. Of particular interest is some of the photos in the article, one of which showing VF.TV. Looks quite impressive, even if we'll never get to see it outside of Japan!

Comments

Discussion in 'News' started by Myke, Nov 26, 2005.