1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter 6

Discussion in 'General' started by EvenPit, Oct 28, 2012.

1. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    This is and was always the case. VF is an arcade game first and foremost. Even if there was an arcade release tomorrow we'd be luck to see it on consoles in any form within 18 months.

BLACKSTAR likes this.
  2. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

I imagine Arcade release followed by digital only PC/Console release like FS.

3. Shinobi

Shinobi Well-Known Member Bronze Supporter

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Wolf and Blaze work hard while they wait for the new VF...

[​IMG]

4. MadeManG74

Wow, what is that from?

5. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
  6. MadeManG74

Haha, that looks pretty fun actually. I wonder if it would be decipherable for a non-Japanese speaker?

7. That can get annoying. I find it comes from 2D players the most. Most 3D players here at least try VF5FS. I just say to them: "Punch, Kick & Block". 3 buttons, YES 3 BUTTONS TO PLAY!

The irony with the stigma with DOA, is that DOA5U is arguably almost as deep as VF5:FS when you actually dive into the intricacies of system. Both DOA5U & VF5:FS intimidate 2D players whom are accustomed to smaller movesets, less options and simpler metagame.

8. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Tell this to any good 2D player and he will either laugh out loud on you, call you stupid, or kill you, depending on his nature :)

Shinobi likes this.
  9. I'm actually around 2D players all the time. VF & DOA have deeper metagames than most 2D fighters lol.

Shinobi likes this.
  10. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    @Force_of_Nature I am not judging how it is in reality, I am saying what the SRK member reaction will looks like :p

Shinobi and Force_of_Nature like this.
  11. Lol, No worries. Capcom players do love to shit on 3D fighters though. The deeper metagame definitely throws off 2D players whom are accustomed to working with fewer options.

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    But... you can abare from disadvantage with invulnerable move that is punishable on guard! Look how deep is THIS one!!! :D

MadeManG74 and Force_of_Nature like this.
  13. RawrCookie

RawrCookie Well-Known Member

first get back the old smooth fighting style like was in VF4/VF5 vanilla , more customization options like make your own costume and color it , cut you hair and place accessories where you want on body or head , you can do makeup or create mask, in menu you can have your character stand and can talk to you or say "hello" , "welcome back" , "let's fight" and it's depend on what characters personality words of course, what i mean that you get more connect to your character, the stages affect more to characters like feels hot or cold or get dust or dirt and flushed face or get more damage if fall in something strong and get strong voice hurt, a new mode name for example items mode or treasures mode and every counter hit you do you get item fall or gold , more options to get items like old VF4EVO quest mode orders and orbs, also you can play the old VF3 model and stage, that was in VF4EVO, music editor you can listen to your favorite music in stages with the background sounds , we can have the『イメージデモ設定 』translated image demo set , its the intro for your character that you can make character dance or jump, we didn't have it in consoles , it was in VF5 arcade version only but they didn't released it in consoles ,and what the most important thing is get support automatically update in anything that arcade new have. i hope my ideas that i have said are good , i really wish it can be happen. :)

Shinobi, Parasite_eveNZ and oneida like this.
  14. ToyDingo

ToyDingo Well-Known Member

PSN:
    BrodiMAN
    I'd be happy with a VF4EVO/FT remake on PC...

15. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    bring on the mods

16. Parasite_eveNZ

Parasite_eveNZ Well-Known Member

Next gen graphics PLEASE!!

17. Project Bokuho

Project Bokuho Active Member

PSN:
    HelloMrBokiHoki
    XBL:
    Project Bokuho
    Who wouldn't? lol

18. Shinobi

PSN:
    Spiros_1978
    Ok. What's next? VF6?

[​IMG]

19. Zekiel

Zekiel Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Zekiel-_
    LOL Its like there making everything accept VF6. Sega: So AM2 you still in the process of making VF6? AM2: Thats classified info. We cant share that with you yet. Sega:...... Welp in that case in the mean time lets make some kawaii~ nail art!! YEAH!!

Shinobi likes this.
  20. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Did AM2 make this nail art thing then?