1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Virtua Fighter T-Shirt (one that doesn't suck)

Discussion in 'Store' started by Genesis, Jan 18, 2012.

1. Genesis

Genesis Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    MyTeeSpot's Virtua Fighter T-Shirt

Just look at it! No apparent medium size, but this is leagues more appealing than the ugly yellow shirt that depicts an oversized Akira from Virtua Fighter 2, which is previously the only one I've ever been able to find.

2. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

nice find. already ordered one. im so glad its in black. [​IMG]. that site has many awsome T's. i think ill get the shinobi T as well [​IMG]

3. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    As soon as I read that, I almost flipped out. A Shinobi shirt sounded too good to be true, and thankfully, I don't care for that design. What I mean to say is that I haven't been very good about not spending money, these past couple of weeks. I found a poster ad of the original Virtua Fighter on Ebay, as well.

Also... completely on a side note, I got the new Darth Plagueis book. I hope it lives up to expectations.

Back on the shirts, though, that Daredevil design is awesome!

4. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Did you find/get it from Uniqlo?

Ive got a Blue tee with VF1 Akira on it that I got from there site back when they where doing a SEGA tribute line for awhile (which had other characters on different colour tees).

Doesn't sound like the same one though as mine is awesome [​IMG]

5. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    That website is confusing to navigate. Is this blue shirt of which you speak still on the Uniqlo site?

I saw the hideous yellow shirt on Amazon, first (just search "Virtua Fighter" in their Clothing & Accessories category). I don't know its manufacturer/distributor of origin. The one on My Tee Spot seems to be new, though, because I did the same search-around about half a year ago and only found that yellow thing.

6. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    No unfortunately it was a limited run as far as I know.

I'll take a picture of it next opportunity I get and I'll post it here.

7. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

MP: I remember that Shirt, you wore it a the Amsterdam 2010 meeting [​IMG]

8. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Good, because I'm satisfied with my purchase, and I found navigating that site to be maddeningly impossible.

9. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Thats right yeah, there is possibly a picture somewhere here on VFDC of it already if you wish to find it.

10. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    MP is so nice, he's here talking about Tshirt without even plugging the ones he designed himself. I have one and its great.

11. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    MP designed the VFDC shirts, or some other shirts? Either way, I want to check those out.

I'm not seeing it. It's not in the gallery, anyway.

12. Shoju

Shoju Well-Known Member

13. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    That one's not too bad. VF merchandise is really difficult to come by, sometimes, so I'm quite grateful to have VFDC as an outlet for that.

14. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    No it's not in the gallery but somewhere else (tournament subforum or somthing). Don't worry I'll get you a proper picture tomorrow. I did some fighting game themed T-Shirts for my shop a while back using the whole 'keep calm and...' theme but added the likes of 'Play VF' etc. I was in the process of migrating all that kinda stuff across to another shop but I'm afraid thats taking a back seat to other plans atm.

[​IMG]

http://undercovermartyn.spreadshirt.co.uk/keep-calm-play-vf-A18802449/customize/color/389
    http://undercovermartyn.spreadshirt.co.uk

Shameless self plug [​IMG]

15. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Ah, that's very cool! I've only seen the Penny Arcade "Keep Calm and Respawn" shirts, and I think that's quite a clever way to shake up that design. Maybe have one of Aoi that says, "Keep Calm and Counter"? I dunno. Still, awesome work, there.

16. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Here you go, bit rubbish photo quality.

[​IMG]

17. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    The intensity of the blue almost makes Akira look like he's in greyscale, but otherwise, that's pretty neat. Thanks for sharing!

18. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

I remember that shirt [​IMG]

Did they do a whole bunch of these? I remember seeing one for Wolf too, I found the Akira one for sale on the net a while back but it was only available in small and medium.

I'll order one of those Keep Calm ones sometime soon MP, I like the range of colours and sizes they come in. They're going to be available for a while right?

19. MP

MP Well-Known Member

PSN:
    MonkeypunchVF
    Yeah there was a few. Kage, Wolf, Pai and Lau if I remember.

Thanks that would be great! They will be there for awhile yet so no worries. The company that im with print it and dispatch it and all that and I get a small comission for each product sold (although sadly I have to earn so much in commission before it gets paid out) so it will really help me out [​IMG]

Edit: Thankyou to whoever made all those orders! [​IMG]

20. Genesis

XBL:
    Genesis Malakh
    Shirt just came in the mail. The VF logo looks great, but the edges on the character paint is surprisingly blurry, though you can't tell by the picture. Maybe it's supposed to be that way? I dunno. Still looks cool, overall.
    [​IMG]
    Sorry the picture is so huge.