1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What move is this?

Discussion in 'Lau' started by fril, Mar 26, 2008.

1. fril

fril New Member

I was playing as Sarah, and when I threw a punch at Lau, he grabbed Sarah's both arms, pushed them aside slowly and punched her now unguarded stomach twice. Can anyone tell me what is this move? I'm not too sure whether it's a throw or a reversal, but it happened in VF4.

2. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

It's a throw. It's done from a crouch so that's why he ducked your punch.

3. fril

fril New Member

I see.. so which throw is it?

4. MASTER_PAIN

MASTER_PAIN Well-Known Member

just go to dojo command training and go through laus throws and you will find out

5. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    It's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d_.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif. Why cannot you just post it for him?

6. MASTER_PAIN

MASTER_PAIN Well-Known Member

maybe because i didnt know which move it is /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

7. Jemun

Jemun Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Double-Jemun
    The fella Happy_Friend could have do it.

(Okay, I think the grammar in the sentence above is horrible, but I don't want to change it)

8. Shiznittles

Shiznittles Well-Known Member

Yah Happy Friend - why don't you share the love? HAHAHAHA

You should ask Happy Friend how much he loves Lau's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif throw (also know as the exploding ground throw) when it's done to him. Probably as much as I love Lau's /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif (pause) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif when it's done to me.

-Shiz

9. KowtowRobinson

KowtowRobinson Well-Known Member

I remember playing a buddy of mine who used Vanessa, and hadn't had any real Lau experience. I did that to him and he was like "yo why old man gotta grab em both at the same time like that? That's illegal!"

Good times.