1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

What move is this?

Discussion in 'Shun' started by ShadyMoses, Nov 7, 2003.

1. ShadyMoses

ShadyMoses New Member

ok I;m fairly new to the game so forgive me if I sound like a lamr. But I had question.

My room mate and I were trying to learn how to play the game, he was using Aoi and I was using Shun, I got shun faced away from Aoi and started punchign backwards, when all of a sudden Shun goes into an animation where it ALMOST seems like he grabbed Aoi by the should and rotated her so that the two characters land facing each other, what move is this?

I managed to save the replay file, and I could possibly capture it for clarification.

And if you know what sequence of buttons to hit could you post them for me? We were thinking of making a little crouchign tiger spoof.

2. ONISTOMPA

ONISTOMPA Well-Known Member

When back turned : [P]+[K]+[G],[P][P]
    He'll automaticaly throw the other character at the end of the string. Make sure you have atleast 10 drinks.

3. Chill

Chill +40 DP Content Manager Shun Gold Supporter

PSN:
    Chill58
    XBL:
    Chill PKG
    For the love of dial-up your avatar is too big! Waste of some good schoolgirls too.