1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Whats your controller mapping for fight stick

Discussion in 'Joysticks and Other Controllers' started by kiko17, Mar 26, 2016.

1. kiko17

kiko17 Member

I just got a fight stick and it has 8 buttons. How do you all set up your fight sticks for efficient play. I have the tekken 5 ten anniversary fight stick and I am playing vf4 evo. on the ps2.

2. og23

og23 Well-Known Member

You can't go wrong with the classic PKG. The first bottom button is G, the first top button is P, and the second top button is K

Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
  3. kiko17

kiko17 Member

that what I did, feels great

4. Combolammas

Combolammas Sheep

I have:
    x x P K
    x x G x

So it's just on the right edge instead of the left. Most sticks have their buttons so close to the stick and with the way I hold the stick I used to occasionally touch my right index finger with my left thumb when I'm pressing right. And when that happens I might press G when I don't want to. That can't happen like this.

5. Manjimaru

Manjimaru Grumpy old man

PSN:
    manjimaruFI
    XBL:
    freedfrmtheReal
    P K x x
    G x x x