1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Which Champion rank AI player is your most hated?

Discussion in 'Quest, Kumite and Items' started by AMG, Apr 4, 2005.

1. AMG

AMG Member

I had some hard time with some of the Champion AI players. Chibita is one that I can't stand. The cheapest champ on the game. And Kurita is another cheap one. But all the others aren't that tough. Just think before u attack.

2. Cruz

Cruz Well-Known Member

I don't like MaskDuHT, as he is too fast for me!!! It's pretty tough to beat him imo.

3. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

I would have to say........
    -Shun Di-
    AND
    -Kage-

4. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

" I don't like MaskDuHT, as he is too fast for me!!! It's pretty tough to beat him imo"

Just to ask you do you play w/ Pai or another Person.

5. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

OH ONE MORE
    DURAL

6. Maximus

Maximus Well-Known Member

If you want to add something to your post just go and edit it. In the future try not to double or triple post.

7. Tgood

Tgood Active Member

Sorry About that i'll try to remeber

8. evilbuu

evilbuu Member

chibita!

9. Coroo

Coroo Well-Known Member

DemiHuman!
    he's is the only one with pai that's a pain to beat.

10. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

I hate Beacon&Eggs. Shes like Pai Chan on caffeine.

11. [ QUOTE ]
    DragonCop said:

I hate Beacon&Eggs. Shes like Pai Chan on caffeine.

[/ QUOTE ]

baconandeggs is like a 5th kyu isn't she she is real easy but anyway the guy that most annoyed me was "anarchist" he is a 7th dan that is really annoying he plays as a jacky who won't stop with alternating low and high and mid attacks so yea its kinda ocnfusing to block his attacks but yea

12. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

The AI I like playing most against is this ICMB kage or something. At every opportunity he tft's, and it's great practice testing throw escape reflexes.

13. DragonCop

DragonCop Well-Known Member

I loathe all the Lau Chan AI Players,(Little Lau, Yoshi 8000) the only way to fix that problem is to fight with someone who has an advance fighting style such as Lion Raphale of Shun Di.Then I could use reversals and specails counters against Lau's Koen Ken fighting style.Whos real easy is either Jeffry McWild and Wolf Hawkfield.

14. Turbo Pai definitely. Just hard to keep up with when using Aoi.

15. byczy

byczy Well-Known Member

I hate all Vanessa characters, especially Kuritas' AI , YoRo is also annoing, and this Lau Chan Champion, I can't remember the name...Proffesor??
    Also mentioned above MaskDuHT