1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wishlist for Jeffrey

Discussion in 'Jeffry' started by Kamais_Ookin, Apr 11, 2009.

1. Kamais_Ookin

Kamais_Ookin Well-Known Troll

PSN:
    Kyooboona
    XBL:
    Kamais Ookin
    The Title is self-explanatory, What is one thing you wish you could add or change or whatever about Jeffrey in VF5?

My wish for Jeffrey would be:

Make it so that the neutral throw for Jeffrey does the same thing as Threat Stance P > Throw because they look exactly the same, so with neutral throw you can get your double bounce combo in. Let's say to make it more fair if your opponent throw escapes your neutral your left in medium-heavy disadvantage.

2. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I'd love to have a low circular sweep kick of some sort, to me Jeff has the weakest low game out of the entire roster and a sweep would help him.

Get rid of /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/d.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif P that thing always comes out when I'm attempting to do /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gifP.

More costume options! I can't stress this enough... every character gets cool items and were stuck with roman and pirate styled outfits we can't even complete due to missing items like the eye patch.

3. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

new items. Then some more new items. Maybe an entire new outfit. For god sakes give him at least a few good items.

Or...don't do any of those and just give him 30 new mullets.

I mean pick a way and go with it. Give jeff users some love, or thoroughly throw them under the bus /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

P.S. a sabaki or counter would be nice. I know most would say he doesn't need it and i agree. But they are fun, and jeff users shouldn't be excluded from the fun.

4. jinxhand

jinxhand Well-Known Member

make /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif sabaki, increase the range of his threat stance, and remove /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif.

5. social_ruin

i want a Star Man mask!

6. jinxhand

That would have to be for El Blaze unfortunately... Jeffry should get something resembling The Amazon. Matter o' fact, he should get the head-biting move as well...

7. jinxhand

come to think of it, jeffry should get a throw that launches-- maybe not as high as kage's TFT, but something high enough to combo..

8. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

He has a big nasty knee, he doesn't need a launch throw.

9. Truesonic2k

Truesonic2k Well-Known Member

I concur you can never have enough launch moves (unless it's Tekken) but it would thrice as nice to have a throw like Marduk that slams their arse off the ground and into the air for some combos.

10. Shidosha

Shidosha Well-Known Member

PSN:
    I_Am_Shidosha
    XBL:
    Ur Not Shidosha
    i want animal masks like el blaze n lau.
    his moves are fine

11. jinxhand

a very punishable, but big nasty knee...

12. social_ruin

I WAS GONNA SAY AN AMAZON MASK!!!!!!!!!!!!! He was who i used /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif But then i got nervous that maybe his name wasn't amazon and i only called him that cause i was 9 lol. Now i wish i had went with my gut and said it /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

13. jinxhand

ok... maybe jeffry shouldn't get a throw launcher, but at least make his headbutt like vf2's again...