1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Combo Vids!

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Chief_Flash, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Don't mean to be a killjoy but this is really old news. This tactic is shown in Wolf's tutorial in VF4:Evo for PS2.

But with the many new faces playing VF5 I guess its a very useful tactic. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

2. Seidon

Seidon The God of Battle walks alongside me! Content Mgr El Blaze

PSN:
    SeidonVFDC
    XBL:
    SeidonVFDC
    I know that was already well known but I was just looking for other juggles which possess the same properties and was actually worthwhile.

3. MrJulius

MrJulius Member

Chief, you stole the pedigree set up from me.

4. AkiraZero

AkiraZero Well-Known Member

5. hawpi

hawpi Member

6. Griever

Griever Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Griever_PL
    Yeah man! That's the shit! 100% combo man!

...lol, this guy can't be serious... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

7. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    hahahahahaha! its soo funny how this dude is all serious too!

"das 100 right durr....""

hawpi, please tell me that's not you...

i think this is that fag julius rage. sure sounds like em! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

8. hawpi

hawpi Member

No that is not me. Some guy i was playing last night telling me he had a 100% combo. He spent awhile trying to show it to me in game, got frustrated and said that he'd send me the vid when he got it down. A few beers later he sent me the vid. Believe his name was Soddam. He has a pretty good Wolf. I'm no expert on wolf so I really dont know what he did.

9. rogerooni

rogerooni New Member

Hi guys new to the forums, just saw the first video here. I'm curious as how wolf does the throw after the kenka kick? I can't seem to do it in the dojo. What is the command string to do that combo?

10. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

The Emerald Frosion moves connect from any move that causes a head crumple. The three HC moves Wolf has are:

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/df.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/db.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif on counter hit
    /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif facing wall

If the Kenka Kick connects while someone is staggered (like when hit with /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/g.gif or fully charged /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif) then it also causes the HC. I haven't watched the vids in a while, but I assume it connects from either of those two moves.

11. Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper Member

Nice vids. Just a quick question. I play most of my VF5 on a PS3 so it's version B. I assume this is VerC on the 360 so is there anything that can't be done on the older version?

12. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Some moves have different properties in Ver C, this also affects combo's. There's quite a few combo's that are possible in Ver C that don't work in B.

13. Vic_Viper

Vic_Viper Member

Apologies I wasn't clear. I was asking specifically about the ones shown in this video.

14. Feck

Feck Well-Known Member Content Manager Akira

Flash you forgot to add the n00b killer!

...ch 6k> 46p+k> 46p+k> 46p+k> 3p+g

Only ones I know of thats not possible in Ver. B was the /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/b.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/uf.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/p.gif+/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/f.gif/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/k.gif combos. There's probably more though, i'm not too familiar with version B Wolf.