1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf Dilemma: Flying Meyer??

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by NageruGurl, Dec 20, 2005.

1. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    vanity said:

how can you toe stunner isn't it vital point collapse?

[/ QUOTE ]

.......... eh? /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

it's just a hit throw, p+g a frame(s) after the hit.

2. vanity

vanity Well-Known Member

ah i see, i thought you said knee, 4K+GK or toe stunner.

my bad.

3. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

oh i see~!!!!

sorry guys, i meant after p+k charge, not knee~

4. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    KiwE said:

I find it quite easy to do. Try this little timingtrick and input it as [9][P][4][4][6][P]+[G] instead. Sounds weird but works quite well actually.

/KiwE

[/ QUOTE ]

Kiwe-
    Thanks!!! I can finally do this move. The only other move that was impossible for me was jeff's tkod. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

5. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

same shit, input [4][4] (not guaranteed though...) it just seems "Easier". oh yeah, your oppnoent must be a statue, otherwise it wont work :p (i love this modified version since VF1)

6. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Kaminari_Oyaji said:

The only other move that was impossible for me was jeff's tkod. Any advice on how to do this would be appreciated.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find the TKOD really easy. What I do is wait until Jeff's foot touches the floor and then input the command for the throw. Don't bother looking at your opponent, just hit check (to make sure it was a counter hit) then watch Jeffry's foot, and when it touches the floor, just roll the stick quarter circle and press throw.
    I find I can land it 95% of the time....

7. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

Here's where I ask you to upload a clip of you performing said move "95% of the time" please /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

8. Crazy_Galaxy

Crazy_Galaxy Well-Known Member

What if he does a clip of him doing the move once? Then it's 100% (sorry couldn't resist) Mwakakaka! /versus/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

9. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    He can do it 95%.

10. Dandy_J

Dandy_J Well-Known Member

i can do it 95% and i have no trouble believeing he can do it 95%

11. Sudden_Death

Sudden_Death Well-Known Member

he can do it 95%!!!!... ganbatte!!!!!!!

/versus/images/graemlins/deadpan.gif

12. thebradSHow

thebradSHow Well-Known Member

I believe 95% has been stated enough in this thread, but to join the bandwagon, 95% of the time I've got my mojo.....

13. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Jesus Christ!
    What's the problem. I am able to perform a hit throw and you start shit up?
    Get a grip....

14. BK__

BK__ Well-Known Member

95% of the time i can watch TV instead of playing this dry game /versus/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. Jerky

Jerky Well-Known Member

95% of the time I'm just a big kidder. /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

16. maddy

maddy Well-Known Member

95% of the time I break a Pelican stick. /versus/images/graemlins/indifferent.gif

17. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    Ev2 said:

I find the TKOD really easy. What I do is wait until Jeff's foot touches the floor and then input the command for the throw. Don't bother looking at your opponent, just hit check (to make sure it was a counter hit) then watch Jeffry's foot, and when it touches the floor, just roll the stick quarter circle and press throw.
    I find I can land it 95% of the time....

[/ QUOTE ]

EV2-
    Thanks for sharing information on how to preform this hit throw. /versus/images/graemlins/smile.gif

18. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

I can do it with a pad 77% does that count.

19. Genzen

Genzen Well-Known Member

Well, actually I found it a bit easier to do on a pad, as it is easier to quarter circle on a pad than it is on a stick (in my opinion).
    It's quite strange to think that there are still pad players left in the world...

20. Elite

Elite Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Koenraku
    Fuck you nigga.