1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Wolf's Combo

Discussion in 'Wolf' started by Mister, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

About the wall combos they are really dependent and i need to test it more, but i found this combo:

wall splat:

[9][P]+[K] > [2_][3][P] > [K][K] > [4][K]+[G][K] > [2_][3][6][P]

After a [4][6][P] wall splat you can reach something like 110 damage more or less.

Altought the timing changes between characters. I had many trouble today trying to find the correct timing with Lion. Seems like you have to wait a specific moment to do the first bounce with [9][P]+[K]

2. Bojadesignor

Bojadesignor Member

Or else you can shift from deadly [K] into one of the low throws (because deadly [K] induces a forced crouch on hit, found yesterday), that'd still be
    a) superstylish
    b) 33/33/33 chance for awesome damage
    c) you can get 80/80/100/85 damage out of it [​IMG]

3. alexbib

alexbib Member

when I do this one against wolf or Jeffry, I get the green combo counter on [4]+[K]+[G][K] , someone's got a tip on the timing? right now I'm pressing [G] after the throw to turn around and hitting the rest of the stuff as fast as possible.

Thanks

4. Ash_Kaiser

Ash_Kaiser Marly you no good jabroni I make you humble... Bronze Supporter

Tip for you. Don't do [6][K]+[G][K] on Wolf and Jeff (as I couldn't get it to work yesterday) - do Screw Hook instead. Only seems to hit on those two (might on Dural M as well) and does 96 damage and is a better combo.

5. Zass

Zass Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Zass30
    Any tips on what to do after [K][K] knocks someone into a wall? I've been following up with [6][P][P], but wondering if there's better.

6. Mister

Mister Well-Known Member Content Manager Wolf Content Manager Sarah Content Manager Aoi

did some thest with [4][P] so far i got:

[4][P] - [P] - [2][P] - [6][P][P] 59 DMG works with eileen, el blaze and aoi, both in open and closed stance.

also i found
    [4][P] - [P] - [1][P]+[K] - Screw does 70 Dmg on Eileen and El Blaze but works only in Open stance.

about [3][3][P]+[K] here's what i found with Eileen (need to do more tests):

[3][3][P]+[K] - [6][6] - [P] - [1][P]+[K] - Screw. Does 75 Dmg to eileen both open and closed stance. Works with El Blaze too but only in closed Stance.

7. Mister

Doing some other tests, this time with taka

from [4][P] i found this combo that does 52 dmg

[4][P] - [P] - [4][K]+[G][K] the stance doesn't matter

then i tested a wall combo too. With taka doing a wall splat isn't easy like with other characters. To obtain a wall splat you should use either [4][6][P] (damage changes due to distance and CH or NH) or [6][6][K]+[G]. [4][6][P]+[K] doesn't work with him.
    The 2nd kick from [K][K] wall splats too but it's not really easy to use it and hit confirm, but it's good to know what it can do.

Now the combo:

Wall splat launcher - [P] - [9][P]+[K] - [K][K] - [4][K]+[G][K]

the part after the wall splat does 57 DMG and works both in open and closed stance, it's not too difficult to confirm.

8. Ytpme_Secaps

Ytpme_Secaps Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Jami San
    might be stance related, open vs. closed

9. Sebo

Sebo Well-Known Member Content Manager Taka Content Manager Jeffry

PSN:
    Sebopants
    Surprised this hasn't been posted yet:

[6][K] [2][P] [2][P] (wall hit) [9][P]+[K] [K][K] (insert ender)

Replace [9][P]+[K] with [1][P]+[K] on heavier characters

Don't try it on Taka...

10. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
  11. Mister

ok found a combo that wasn't listed in the google docs document (i added it right now).

[4][6][P]+[K] > [9][P]+[K] > [P] > [1][P]+[K] > Screw

It does 94 damage, 1 point extra against the much more difficult combo with the [P] before the big bounce followed with [​IMG][3][6][P] and [6][6][K]+[G]

But (yes there's a but) it works only with light characters.
    Works only in open stance with: shun, lau, kage, lei-fei, brad and goh. Doesnt' work with: akira, jacky, jean, wolf, jeffry and taka. with the rest of the cast is garantee [​IMG]

12. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Great find! I was just finishing some improvements to XLS, so I add it in. Will be online soon [​IMG]
    BTW I did some fast testing and it works on MC against most chars (that is important, as 46P+K into stagger have MC properties).

13. Dennis0201

Dennis0201 Well-Known Member

46P+K Combo:

2_3P > P > 9P+K > 236P > 46P (EI,BL,AO,SA)

2_3P > P > 1P+K > 63214PP (LI,PA,VA,SH)

P > 9P+K > 236P > 46P (the rest except TA, against WO/JE might requires stance and specific timing)

9P+K > P > 6PP (TA)

14. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Did not know this ones, will check the damage they will cause; but I think "standard" juggle will do more..? Not on PS ATM, can not check tough

BTW THIS may be helpfull for you I think; and if you will find any better juggles, please let me know!

15. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I take back what I say back there
    WOW. That light weight combo really is SOMETHING
    Thank you for sharing!

16. Sozos

Sozos Pai Sucksan Content Manager Pai

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Wallsplats combo with wolf
    Wallsplats=W!

[2][K]W!> [4][6][P][+][K] > [P] > [9][P][+][K] > [2_][3][6][P] > [4][6][P] ( wall in your side/back).

I tested only this at the moment. Im not so familiar with wolf yet.

17. Mister

That's a wall side stun, i'm still trying to understand how should be the angle (it doesn't work 100% of the times). But thanks for sharing this.

18. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Yea, wall side stun or wallsplat, i translate it as a same :) but yea it works. To wall in your side/back but requires to be closest to wall.

19. Unicorn

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    2K wallsplat into 46P+K is OK, but since that moment, the follow up is quite situational. you may get side jgl starter from 46p+k as well as high wall splat. It depends on your exact position and open/close stance with your opponent. Be aware of this and check the actual result before taking any further actions ;)

20. Sozos

PSN:
    vfsozos87
    XBL:
    vfsozos87
    Ok, ill recheck it today and see. Thx for the info unicorn. Im new with Wolf:)