1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

Would you like a Virtua Fighter's "adventure" by Telltale (walking dead, wolf among us...)?

Discussion in 'General' started by celsowm, Mar 9, 2015.

1. celsowm

celsowm Well-Known Member

Last year, I finished the season 2 of Walking Dead from TellTale, it was a very good experience ! Now we have a lot of games with the same formula like Minecraft: Story Mode, Game of Thrones, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us.

Recently, I have seen the Virtua Fighter CG Séries and I was wondering if one day Sega and Telltale join together and do a adventure game of Virtua Fighter !

Can you imagine? Would you like this idea? Which story could be explored?

2. BLACKSTAR

BLACKSTAR You'll find him on the grind Staff Member Media Manager

PSN:
    oBLACKSTARo
    XBL:
    BLACKSTAR84i
    As much as I like VF story, adventure games are for a totally different audience. VF is made from day 1 exclusively as an arcade game and only for that purpose. TBH, I think we lucked out more than a few times that we even got console versions of certain VFs (VF3, VF5 vanilla with online mode, VF5FS).

That being said, I think they could make it work if they really wanted to,VF actually has a good story if you can actually find the actual story. But it wouldnt make sense, business-wise, to make it. If you want VF story, your better bet is to cross your fingers for Shenmue 3.

jimi Claymore and celsowm like this.
  3. IcKY99

IcKY99 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IcKY99
    XBL:
    IcKYIcKY
    i think they just need to make a real Damn vf game already, nobody likes vf for its generic story

Ellis and Rez like this.
  4. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Nope.

IcKY99 likes this.
  5. aoi ameindei

aoi ameindei Well-Known Member

PSN:
    INSTA_BOLT
    ...no
    we can barley get a new vf that isnt another version of vf5
    and you want this ?!

IcKY99 likes this.
  6. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

From Telltale? I can see it now.

Jeffry, do you want to kill the Devil Shark?

If Yes - The shark dies, its shark family comes for revenge
    If No - The shark get's hit by a truck, dies anyway. Its shark family thinks you did it, comes for revenge.

Jeffry, do you wish to run away on this boat?

If Yes - The boat breaks down! You need to fight anyway
    If No - You fight anway.

Ellis, ToyDingo and jimi Claymore like this.
  7. DK

DK Well-Known Member Content Manager Jean

First, I chuckled a little... then I laughed a lot hahaha

8. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Vfrpg where you overthrow sega and kill the evil core from within, thus saving the townsfolk resulting in the release of vf6. <~that's a good story.

9. MadeManG74

MadeManG74 Moderator Staff Member Tournament Manager Silver Supporter

Bad Ending: Sega releases VF6 as a Freemium smartphone app with microtransactions.