1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS - Namco Stick Dual-Modded for PS3/360/PC, Seimitsu LS-33 and Neutrik

Discussion in 'Store' started by coNsPirAcy, Dec 15, 2012.

1. coNsPirAcy

coNsPirAcy Well-Known Member

Havent been here in forever, but i am a trusted seller on eBay and SRK. Ive also made custom sticks for members here as well as modded Hori sticks for members back in the day.

****PRICES ARE FOR THE LOWER 48 USA, ANYWHERE ELSE, LET ME KNOW FIRST SO I CAN CALCULATE POSTAGE. VERIFIED PAYPAL ONLY***

-----------------------------

PAEWANG PS3/360 PCB - 2 REMAINING
    $40 shipped. Both for $75.

Soldered in, but never used.

-----------------------------

DUAL-MOD (PS3/360/PC) NAMCO STICK
    $125 shipped

Paewang modded, console is switched by holding down the button by the Neutrik USB adapter. The other button is on the rear is Home/Guide. Stick is a LS-33 w/ LS-56 spring, the buttons are stock but theyre pretty much (VERY good) clones of Seimitsu PS-14-Gs. Includes long USB cable and is in aesthetically excellent condition.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

---------------------------------

TRI-CONSOLE (PS2/PS3/360) SE KOREAN/JAPANESE HYBRID STICK
    $135 shipped

SE case with custom painted metal panel, stock buttons (ver.2), ZD Rematch PCB, lagless 360 converter, and the new Crown CWJ-303 with Matsushita microswitches (japanese mounting plate). Effortless motions and snap backs to neutral.

The ver.2 Mad Catz buttons are really good, which is why i kept them in. For the korean stick impressions, read HERE.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ---------------------------------

2. RunningWildVidya

RunningWildVidya Active Member

Do you have photos of the inards of the stick? Would it be difficult to replace the stock buttons?

3. coNsPirAcy

See original post. Wiring isnt the greatest since i figured its closed and no one will see it. I kept the Paewang cable inside the case as it gives it a nice heft. As for replacing the buttons, if you have a soldering iron, its no prob. Desolder the old buttons, pop em out, then pop in the new ones. You can solder them in or you can get some .110 QDs.

4. coNsPirAcy

Added a tri-console modded SE with the brand-new Korean Crown CWJ-303A stick. (japanese mounting plate model)

If someone could tell me how to change the thread name it would be greatly appreciated.

5. coNsPirAcy

Price drops.