1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

WTS: Sega High Grade Joystick / Mad Catz SSF4 TE S/ Real Arcade Pro VX SA/ Extras

Discussion in 'Store' started by Junosynth, Apr 14, 2013.

1. Junosynth

Junosynth Well-Known Member

Selling all my Sticks and listed them on eBay if anyone is interested. I've copy and pasted my listing here.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=111053309766

Selling my 4 Fighting Game Sticks. The high grades are hard to find now a days and are probably the best sticks I have ever owned. They are the same sticks that got me to finals in the VF tournament last year at EVO in Vegas. They work great for any fighting game.

2 Sega High Grade Sticks (PS3 only)
    1 Mad Catz' Super Street Fighter 4 Tournament Edition S (360 only)
    1 Real Arcade Pro VX SA (360 only)

All joysticks are working fine and in good condition. The only issue is 2 of them are missing a few screws which I'll explain
    1 Sega High Grade is missing 2 screws
    Mad Catz stick is missing 2 screws at the bottom

Also as you can see one of the high grades/mad catz has been modified with some of the higher quality buttons and different colored ball for tournament play. But the original stick and buttons it came with are included in the set. You would just need to swap them out.

Comes with 4 Extra Sanwa Joysticks and a lot of extra higher quality buttons and joystick parts. All buttons and extra joysticks can be used on any of the four sticks.

This is a great set for any Serious Tournament player for fighting games.

United States buyers only please.