1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

yeah don't even play him. Camelkings has been disconnecting his losses for 6 years now. In vanilla it showed win/loss % before the match. He was worse then than he is now (much worse) and had like a 99% win ratio from disconnecting. Sorta sad really, if you think about it.

2. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Yeah he's a fraid. Just follow the "Dention rule" of ranked: If they d/c on you just don't play them.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  3. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

CameltoeKings lives in Hawaii. That means he has spent a lot of time playing nothing but laggy matches and probably disconnecting on a lot of those.

4. social_ruin

social_ruin Well-Known Member

Good point. That explains how he won 95%+ in vanilla and why he disconnected every game i was winning but none that he was winning. Good good point.

phanatik likes this.
  5. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    Bad games thred: GGs to @kingo
    Fits perfectly :D

6. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    BGs to Camelot Kings the scrub. I live in SoCal; we have a full-bar connection. He ALWAYS dodges me. I just sit back and watch him cherry pick Hunters ALL DAY.

Kamais_Ookin likes this.
  7. phanatik

phanatik Well-Known Member

XBL:
    I phanatik I
    I had to "Like" so I had the option to "Unlike"...

Kobi and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  8. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    BGs to party boy247 69 this guy is a sore loser who sent me some messages using profanity and racial slurs.

Grimmjooww likes this.
  9. soke

soke Well-Known Member

^ Don't know if he still does but he use to be a puller as well. I don't play him anymore.

10. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

That's disappointing. I expected more from Party Boy247 69.

Pai~Chun and soke like this.
  11. CodyHunter07

CodyHunter07 Well-Known Member

Party Boy is an a-hole. His M.O. when things don't go his way is to send nasty messages. I always figure though, the nastier the message, the mousier the player face to face.

yea, just avoid like the clap.

12. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    One night we played in ranked with kingo with the mic open. "When you do this he'll do this..." it always worked. :-D

Since then he dodge: problem solved. :-D
    Not to mentionned that I received messages full of intelligence...

13. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    I'm giving you advices and that's how you thank me ? OK, now it's gonna be ass beating with no mercy.:p

14. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I was talking of you playing Party boy our hatemail friend...

and we Say "ass spanking" I ll show you next time . :p

15. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    SnIpEr XT0tti - player from France
    playing brad, know some basic juggles, most the game just hold G. DC whenever he loses

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  16. Grimmjooww

Grimmjooww Member

Next on the list - THRFIN (Demoted him the first time I played him, vid up soon btw)
    Then he starts hounding me for a rematch.He wins a couple but I end up settling things, after which he PM's me calling me a turtle etc BUT then he takes it a step further by calling me a Monkey? O_O
    I think i'll stick to Forza Motorsport 5 from on!

17. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

Are you talking about a Finnish Taka player?Its always weird how nice people are when winning and how they turn into demented-twisted-foul-name-calling brats when they get their ass spanked.
    Also bad games to all achievement whores who bought this marvelous game this week only for that and all the desperate point grabbers for helping them.

Grimmjooww likes this.
  18. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hmm, THR plays with us fine in Euro rooms on a good speed, and always sends GGs at the end, win or lose.

Ranked mode is largely bullshit on XBL now, just seems to turn players against each other, last thing a tiny scene like this needs!

FaethonsNemesis and Grimmjooww like this.
  19. Grimmjooww

Grimmjooww Member

That's the guy, and the worst thing is despite him calling me a Monkey I still said good game! as it's not easy to use Taka. I've had final showdown for over a year and a bit & I've never had anyone send me such bullshit. I don't care how skilled people think they are, the moment you start insulting people without purpose you don't deserve any real respect.

FaethonsNemesis likes this.
  20. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Ahahah...

This "ranked" stuff seems to be fuck!ng serious for you. Stating I'm a "laggy bitch" and then complaining here about the game mode? I don't get it... Those salty messages can turn players against each other. Nothing else.

If you don't want to get demoted all day (or can't support it...). Don't play the mode.
    If you simply don't want to loose. Don't play the mode either.
    Wait... just... don't play a fighting game.

I made rooms session loosing again and again... I don't get mad for this.
    I've played troll sub characters of people who are way stronger than me... I don't get mad if they chose to do so.

This is not what I expected from a VFDC well known member.

kingo, Sozos and Kanoppio like this.