1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Indeed. Knowing the guy for so long adds to the "surprise".

I dont took a picture of the screen... And I m not starting a collection like kingofhatemails... LoL

G0d3L likes this.
  2. Seminasuke

Seminasuke Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Seminasuke
    Not really gameplay related, but after hearing of Gunsniper LS' online Stormlord dodging, I tell him to man up and face other players of his rank. He responds by removing me from his friend list. Gunsniper, you disappoint me.

I advise everyone to not bother playing with him, since the only block button he'll ever know of is the one that blocks you from XBL communications.

3. JHow77

JHow77 Well-Known Member

XBL:
    JHow77
    I've said this so many times before, and I don't know why I keep beating my head against the wall with it, but I simply cannot understand the need to behave this way. I do understand however the want of completing a task or achievement, such as being the highest rank, but there is absolutely ZERO purpose in doing so if you are selective in who you play. Your ranks means nothing at that point, and thus, so does the achievement.

There should be little icon statuses within each rank, such as, "Dodger", "Puller", "Stormlord that loses consistently to Hunters", etc. Actually now that I think about this, if the tainting of your rank was on full display, I wonder if it would deter some of this ridiculous behavior.

There are always people within their respective fields that graduate at the bottom of their class. Congratulations to all highest rank players online that fit into this category! =P

Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
  4. Happy_Friend

Happy_Friend Well-Known Member

FWIW, Gunsniper is one of those guys whose approach seems to consist of everything that bothers me about FS, design-wise.

Ytpme_Secaps and Kamais_Ookin like this.
  5. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Like I said last year, ranked mode is largely bullshit, especially when people you think are cool VF fans who play in rooms for hours fine, then sit there sending out goading messages when it's one on one grading time, lol
    Great way to keep the playerbase smaller than ever, because I certainly won't ever play that guy again, especially after seeing him slag me off on here, while I haven't even been on the forum for ages. Nice.

Haha, silly me for thinking beefs would be reset for 2014! Dat fighting game 'community', lovely as ever :rolleyes:

UroboroSx likes this.
  6. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

@Darthminion

Why do you join my games with your highlander 1 bar connection and get butt hurt when I don't play you? I've asked you kindly too stop, so at this point you get bgs.

Check yo self.

7. kingo

kingo My bitch G0d3L is a scrub Content Manager Aoi

PSN:
    kingofvf5
    XBL:
    kingofvf4
    Aren't you the one who sent thoses "lovely" salty messages ?
    The only one you should blame is yourself.

8. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

act your age and stop running hardly play the game as it is :/

Pai~Chun likes this.
  9. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Ask yourself what messages your buddy sent in ranked mode to get removed in the first place. He even says in the GGs thread his connection isn't suitable for playing "overseas". Lag spikes everywhere vs that guy. This is old history anyway, I don't know why you are dragging it up?
    If I don't like playing someone, I won't, simple as that, just like many other people here do. Sensibly avoid further bad games, not use threads like this to snitch about it. I'm surprised they take it so seriously tbh :eek:

UroboroSx likes this.
  10. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    Hahaha!!! Are you kidding?

"I assume you're ready?" (other can grab pop-corns)

1st / You ALWAYS dodge in rank. Even for just one game. BUT we played hundredth of times in room......................... Did you complained about my internet connection at the time: NOPE.
    2nd / Who comes first: You. Not me. Send a message first. Saying: "we ALWAYS have the same rank". Do you want a screen copy to remember?
    3rd / I replied : (or at least tried to explain...) "What's the problem? We dont care about our "rank" wich is here more for cocky-guys-who-dont-know-a-singl-simple-thing-about-VF-mashing-2P-all-day, than buddy's enjoying the game." If you don't like the game mode just DON'T PLAY IT AT ALL?? This mode IS all about running into same ranked people and watching your rank evolving... If it stays the same for decades you should simply quit playing VF... You don't have the good spirit.
    4th / You fired my GT from your console after a year of gaming or so... I dont give a shit of being demoted all day. Being raped all day. You do: Watch 1st and 2nd point. If I was I would probably have no contacts on my friend list at all... You don't even call for connection issues at first. Just that we have the same rank... My dear... "I'm surprised ..." you "... take it so seriously tbh" to pull me off.
    5th / Last but not least: if you are sending those kind of messages, don't even pretend you don't deserve your place here. Insulting people over the internet because of a video game... Pathetic.

And I don't have to say that I'm not the only one thinking these messages and this attitude are completely to your own discretion: letting us know that you get mad because of a poor rank VF mode... You should really go through a salt desert right now to act this way...

PS: I said I had a bad overseas conection yes: to play guys in the US, in cali for exemple... Not in UK. No UK nor Italian nor Russian player did so. I had optic fiber in november and never running any other device while playing... Played US guys yesterday... For an hour or so... Didn't hear any complain.

11. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    D'accord Ben. Have fun playing other people this year.

12. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I'll do.

Kanoppio, phanatik and Pai~Chun like this.
  13. ShinyBrentford

ShinyBrentford Well-Known Member

Look guys, I found exciting video of VF Ranked match

Dat hype.

14. Ben_Lord_Dur

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I played partyboy yesterday. He defeated me twice in a row then.................. ??? Then what??? He loses...

Salty insulting messages for an hour... LOL

15. ShinyBrentford

If they are not hatin your not doing it right.

Birthua, phanatik and Ben_Lord_Dur like this.
  16. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Was it about low punch :p

17. ItSupah

ItSupah Active Member

PSN:
    ItSupah
    XBL:
    ItSupah
    Lishao doesn't like Blaze its seems :S

Pai~Chun likes this.
  18. ShinyBrentford

Bad games for sonic fanboys

19. jerichompm

jerichompm Well-Known Member

20. Unicorn

Unicorn Well-Known Masher Content Manager Wolf

PSN:
    unicorn_cz
    XBL:
    unicorn cz
    I am not posting in this thread much, but BGs to SoulKatana. Spammed me for last 2 days about how I MUST play him, spammed even settra how he stole me from him when he learned we are playing in PM.
    After I played him for about 30 matches, spammed me even more about how I am asshole, how I am masher, how he is rusty, how my connection is laggy, how I am bad and salty sportsman and how he won one macth on me.
    To do some stats - in all those matches he blocked 4 of my attacks (no kidding!), escaped 1 throw and won 11 rounds (3 of them in one match). His defence is all about 2P/evade 50/50.

Really waste of time to play him and to have endless spam of stupidness before and afterwards in your box.