1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Bad Games

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    bgs to shang. im in ranked minding my own business when he proceeds to keep joining and then quiting when i press ready. he does this three times. fourth time he finally presses ready and we play. he beats me then goes back to rank and joins and quits again. i send him message saying people like him drag down vf and thats why people cant level up. he says i suck. he was on my friend list too....

Shang, Chief_Flash and Stl_Tim like this.
  2. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Good shit with your honesty and coming forth with what you feel is wrong and in the opposite direction of what vf should be. Anybody who reads this should also speak out against the univiting aspects of what nwo directive promotes. Regardless of our past, I have high respect for you freely speaking the truth about closed minded souls who try to mold the vf future. Don't let online videos, berating, and threats rule your opinion.

Much appreciated to hear the truth
    Thanks!!

3. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2015
    Jason Elbow and EvenPit like this.
  4. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

I'll just leave it at this:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    James ScrubNobi and StlTm FTW!

EvenPit and Chief_Flash like this.
  5. Chief_Flash

Chief_Flash Well-Known Member

XBL:
    T1L ALL AR3 0N3
  6. leftylizard

leftylizard Well-Known Member

XBL:
    blue mouthwash
    and shang you are dishonest. that second message was meant for another vf player who i friendly talkin trash back and forth too. i had a few drinks and went through your friends list to find them(i sent to shang by accident) .I ALREADY TOLD YOU THIS THOUGH. but if tryin to make me look bad makes you feel better .....

MadeManG74, EvenPit and Chief_Flash like this.
  7. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

What is wrong with you Scrubnobi? [​IMG]

8. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

"I see one trick ponies everywhere."

Chief_Flash and EvenPit like this.
  9. Stl_Tim

Stl_Tim Well-Known Member

Charlie's cheerleaders to the rescue, lol. The amount of bromance is too much fellas. None shall thwart the nwo. My god, the amount of time put towards your stupid posts astounds me every time.

Not just we shit too like you..
    Just our nwo shit never stinks..

Tricky, Jason Elbow and Chief_Flash like this.
  10. kungfusmurf

kungfusmurf Well-Known Member

<<Scrub, jajajajaja!

Chief_Flash likes this.
  11. Shang

Shang Well-Known Member

Tricky and Chief_Flash like this.
  12. segasaturn96

segasaturn96 Well-Known Member

On xbox bad game with djjames420

-at beginning,refuse to play with me because i was 1 dan( Nevers play)
    -dont answer at my messages when i congratulate him,say gg, or ask advices
    - there is a bug on match, disconnect ( not me! there was huge lag) and he says me " nooby Cheater"...i justify me,not answer...

Other bad game with him or juste me?

Problem: there is nobody on live...but he is very often connected...very few opponents

Last edited: Nov 24, 2019
    Jason Elbow likes this.
  13. JSM

JSM Active Member

PSN:
    JSM_9999
    XBL:
    JSM9999
    Did he at least hit you with some groovy beats?

14. Jason Elbow

Jason Elbow Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Oh that lil scrub fuck... Man dont worry yourself with trash tier players. He sent me a message saying that I cheated because I "air juggled" him. Lol I told him are you really gonna bitch about me "combo-ing" you?! Really bruh? He said yes and that i was a unfair "nooby" player. Lol so told him well you shouldnt have gotten hit then scrub you need to Level up!

15. segasaturn96

Jason,Do you speak of djjames?

I asked and all of my xboxlive friends who know him say me that he is very rude,not nice...

16. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Yeah im talking about Djjames. He's garbage tier. No threat.

17. segasaturn96

An other bad man,agressive,not Nice: adrianweber07 ...even worst than djjames...do you know?

But other members are cool i speak with them by message

18. Jason Elbow

PSN:
    Its ok now...
    XBL:
    Jason ELBOW AKT
    Yeah i've heard adrianweber07. He send me hate messages too. Fuck that guy.

19. segasaturn96

An other...krazykevin123..he send me about my Vanessa " she's so overpowered go fuck your self"..."you are not good if you have to use her its cheating"...i say him his wolf is also powerfull...he says " listen im not gonna argue fuck you"...i say ok sorry i didnt understand im french...i take Sarah...peace ,he block me and not answer...