1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Gamer Tag: East Coast

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Kidvid711, Oct 4, 2007.

1. Yupa

Yupa Well-Known Member

Yupa VFDC
    Warren, Rhode Island

I work third shift, so I'm usually on in the morning... (hi to my friends in Europe) but you'll catch me almost anytime on the days I'm off.

2. LobeliaM72

LobeliaM72 Well-Known Member

Gamertag: Lobelia Prime
    Atlanta, GA

The only warning that comes with this is that I'm extremely new, and thus, sucky. Play me so I can step up my game?

3. CRASHEM8000

CRASHEM8000 Well-Known Member

Gamertag: CRASHEM8000
    Maryland

I'm ready for anyone, usually from 11AM-4PM, just drop me an invite!

4. CJA

CJA Well-Known Member

PSN:
    IzunaDrop25
    XBL:
    CJA25
    CJA25,holla!!!

5. Dpendleton

Dpendleton New Member

<------------New to the game and looking to learn from some of the vets.

6. KingofcarnageVF

KingofcarnageVF Well-Known Member

Some of the best players are in your area. Look up Cheif Flash and Yummy Dango and Chef Boy

7. LeiSarah

LeiSarah Member

BmoreAkuma

Baltimore, MD

uh i will get the game this week. Don't expect anything out of me. And even though my tag states 2 characters. I don't play as those two any longer. Besides I haven't touched the game since VF4: Evo. My main is kind of Pai and Wolf but i need a good sit down in this title again. Thank god for online play.

8. Slide

Slide Well-Known Member

Yo just holla at me if you trying to get some real games in on VF. Also, guys up in NYC are always down to play and getting a bus ride up there through the megabus at white marsh park & ride is way way cheap(like 5x less than it would cost to drive) and takes 3 hours.

9. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

on that note if anyones in DE or Philly I'm looking for offline comp now. Online just doesn't do it anymore.

10. stompoutloud

stompoutloud Well-Known Member

Yo Sean.. how are things?

11. DikRodnum

DikRodnum Member

DikRodnum

Northern Virgina

12. Kidvid711

Kidvid711 Well-Known Member

Welcome, hoping to play against you when I get my Arcade stick fix in a week or two.

13. TheWorstPlayer

TheWorstPlayer Well-Known Member

Hey Stomp I can't complain about anything but my ability in VF. How about yourself? Lol! Hows the wonderful world of Orlandey?

14. Kidvid711

Kidvid711 Well-Known Member

Gamertag: Marshall Law x

He's under my training and soon will be joining us.

15. PolarBear

PolarBear Member

xPolarBearZx
    Michigan

Its considered east due to time zone but pretty midwest :\

16. LowerLevel

LowerLevel New Member

Quincy, MA

Live:Low3rL3vel

Bloody rpg's and daughter on the way have slowed my VF playing but always game for me to get my butt whooped!

17. Cool3stNERD

Cool3stNERD Well-Known Member

Philadelphia, PA

LIVE: Cool3stNERD

I am just starting to play VF5 but I am in quest mode with a solid *100-0* but I feel that I am Bound to Get my butt Kicked because I haven't gotten use to the "Button for Guard" as apposed to the "Hold Back for Guard" like I am use to from Tekken.

18. def

def Well-Known Member

I didn't see any posts for exchanging gamertags for VF players in the USA, just other countries, so if anyone wants to add me, my gamertag is sonicfan11589, u can login to xbox.com and copy and paste.

19. Ladon

Ladon Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ladon---
    Gamertag: Ladon Ryu

I usually am not on weekends but I may be on week nights, probably around 8pm EST. I bought a Gold account for 3 months, so I intend to make some good on it. See you guys online.

20. servant3448

servant3448 New Member

justin2793

NYC

Help me become less scrubby!