1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL gamertag: Europe list

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Arest, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Kakamoto

Kakamoto New Member

Hello people!!! I'm from Spain and I'd like to play a lot... Feel free to add me.

2. lotrzyna

lotrzyna Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I only own PS3 so just would like to ask - is there similar topic for PS3 players ?
    Will there be some reasonable amount of EU PS3 players ?

Just in case:
    PSN Lotrzyna
    Characters: KAGE main; AKIRA main in VF4evo now almost 0 (can't play Akira on AS :p ); Lei Fei "wannabe"?; Shun "wannabe"?

I think that lag with players from Germany shouldn't be too big...

3. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Once FS hits, I'll be opening up a "PSN" forum, much like this "XBOX Live" forum.

4. lotrzyna

lotrzyna Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info Myke.

I planned to ask about it but you were faster.

5. TheMrRed

TheMrRed Member

Yo if some players from holland or europe want to play add me or send me a message.

(ssf4 ae is still my main game but ill do my best to level up in VF5SF)

6. pedrada14

pedrada14 New Member

i am new to Virtua Fighter, I add people to play, preferably europe and america people to play, my main is brad burns, greetings.

7. Daydream

Daydream Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Daydream CE
    What's up? I'm from Sweden and looking for some good connection sparring partners. Feel free to add me! Have been playing for a month or so and are experimenting around with some different characters to get the feel of the game. Play with me!

Hello Pedrada, I think we had some games recently yes? I think my connection was acting on it's own that day but still ggs. It was fun.