1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Gamertags: Australia and NZ

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Reno, Jun 4, 2012.

1. LeiFei Fan

LeiFei Fan New Member

Hi do many of you still play this on xbox live? I also have PSN

2. Myke

Myke Administrator Staff Member Content Manager Kage

PSN:
    Myke623
    XBL:
    Myke623
    Hey LeiFei Fan, whereabouts in Australia are you? There's a few of us in Sydney and Melbourne who try to play regularly online, on both XBL and PSN.

If you're not already, you should also hit up the Facebook group Australia VF Virtua Fighter. Depending on your system of choice, you can usually arrange adhoc sessions by posting in there.

I'm on both systems, so feel free to add me (gamertag is in my profile).

3. LeiFei Fan

LeiFei Fan New Member

Hi Myke,

Thanks for your response mate. Im from Perth. Im guessing there are not many perth VF players.
    I have been playing Final showdown on and off for 2 years, and probably havent played it for 6 months. Im a noob but hop to get better, hopefully playing against more experienced players will help me get better.

I applied to join the facebook page and will try to use that to organize a few matches. Could be difficult with the new day light savings