1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Gamertags: Europe

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. JoseCharlie

JoseCharlie New Member

Greetings from Spain. Just came to VF from SSFIV but always been a VF lover, specially FV4Evo.
    This is my GT: 'Jose Charlie'

looking forward to some online matches!

2. FaethonsNemesis

FaethonsNemesis Well-Known Member

Come on Europe we can do better than that...Lets try to fill that damned ranked lobby with at least 8 people for a change when U.S. sleeps.Get hyped...I know i am.:)

3. no_w_h_ere

no_w_h_ere Well-Known Member

XBL:
    nowhere0
    Finally got an Xbox ^^

France
    GT : nowhere0 (zero)

Feel free to add me !

Pai~Chun likes this.
  4. Bhabel_Dalgheti

Bhabel_Dalgheti New Member

Bhabel Dalgheti, France

5. Rory9919

Rory9919 New Member

Hi guys I'm ok at vf but want to get better my Xbox tag is ROZZAD or ROZZA D would like some friends to play with

6. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Hello :) Have a look around, click some profiles, hunt those tags down of who is still active (hint: try the XBL GGs thread).
    If you're logged in here, you can type into the chatbox at the side, and ask if people wanna play. I host little rooms on there most weeks, but it's pretty random what time a session can happen, or who is about.
    Try and get the best wired connection you can, make some outfits up for your character, and keep reading the sub-forums on here for combos & tactics!

7. IvorB

IvorB Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Ivor_Biguns
    I love that you mentioned the outfits :D. It's so important. A couple of my characters could use some new threads actually...

8. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Even if you've just got one set of them for one fighter, it kind of demonstrates you're serious about playing the game long term, and of course, supporting the company that make the game. I personally find it keeps me coming back to the game over and over, exploring all sorts of characters, even setting different costumes across different seasons :p
    This new chap may find some of the UK players over Live have a 100% full friends list by now, so he may have to go the extra mile to hook up with active players on good connections.

@Ivor specifically: really recommend using that Shoutbox to play over PSN versus Europeans, as it's just not as easy to coordinate the Rooms as on Xbox. If I see someone on my list on XBL, and they're in Ranked for example, I can see if they're responding to Room invites through the menu notifications. Then you have a better idea when and how long to stop the clock, so everyone else doesn't have to wait too long. You can of course converse as well on 360, which is something I haven't really heard much on PS3 yet.

9. Hazzerone

Hazzerone Well-Known Member

Hazzerone.

10. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    Everyone, please add and body this guy. It's the only way he'll learn.

Pai~Chun likes this.
  11. Kayniel

Kayniel New Member

Hey guys, I've just downloaded the game again for the 983123th time. Feel free to invite me. I kinda need to figure everything out again.

Edit: My GT is Kayniel.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  12. Darksoul173

Darksoul173 Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Darksoul173
    Where in israel?

13. MRQ.9

MRQ.9 New Member

PSN:
    T1R3ll or MRQ.9
    XBL:
    MRQSCAR
    MRQSCAR
    Feel free to inv me anywhere anytime
    Highest rank I've been is assassin

Pai~Chun likes this.
  14. Dark Half

Dark Half New Member

XBL:
    darkhalf27
    I am from Poland
    GT: darkhalf27

15. Pai~Chun

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Welcome to VF Live guys, come hunt me down, let's get some games in :)

16. Ben_Lord_Dur

Ben_Lord_Dur Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Ben Lord Dur
    I played you many time in ranked. Feel free to do room / player match to.

17. Dark Half

Dark Half New Member

XBL:
    darkhalf27
    Hi. I remember you. I often play room and player match so I want to fight against you. I am usually available between 8 and 12 at night. See you.

Ben_Lord_Dur likes this.
  18. Namoo4ever

Namoo4ever New Member

Not played much vf5 need regular sparing partners, am in london hit me up gamertag Rartus maximus on xbl.

19. MarlyJay

MarlyJay Moderator - 9K'ing for justice. Staff Member Gold Supporter

PSN:
    MarlyJay
    XBL:
    MarlyJay
    There are a few London players, including myself!! Add me.

20. Darthminion

Darthminion Well-Known Member

Scotland, Darthminion