1. Hey Guest, looking for Virtua Fighter 5: Ultimate Showdown content? Rest assured that the game is identical to Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown so all current resources on here such as Command Lists with frame data, Combo Lists and the Wiki still apply. However, you can expect some VF5US specific changes to come soon!
    Dismiss Notice

XBL Gamertags: US East

Discussion in 'Xbox Live' started by Myke, Jun 4, 2012.

1. Kirbilot

Kirbilot Member

XBL:
    Kirbilot
    Kirbilot

Gainesville, FL

2. Craigbot

Craigbot Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Gamertag: Craigbot

3. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    Are you serious?!:eek: My folks hail from there!

I've only known one other fighting game player from the BVI. He told me the gamers love Soul Calibur last I checked years ago.

Craigbot likes this.
  4. Pai~Chun

Pai~Chun Well-Known Member

XBL:
    Lishao Tao GPK
    Just sending a request now Craig. Usually get an OK connection from the UK to the east side of NA. Fired out a few the other day as well to some of you guys going back a few pages, not sure if all still active, but always looking for new roomsters on acceptable lines to play late, cheers.

Craigbot likes this.
  5. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    I didn't know that, I thought I was the only one here from the BVI lol.

Who was the other fighting game player you speak of and when exactly was that? I know everyone mostly play Street Fighter nowadays. I play the majority of the fighting games, I try to be balance in all of them.

6. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Ok, I try to play different people and see how I do. I get good connection from North America (East), I haven't played much from Europe. Sometimes the connection is good, so I try and I get some good matches.

7. EvenPit

EvenPit Well-Known Member Content Manager Eileen

xbl= mackyeileenVF5
    New Location= PA

Last edited: May 19, 2015
    Craigbot likes this.
  8. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Look at those eyes, Eileen's hungry for action.

9. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    I wouldn't mind getting in some matches with you. I can see how I do against a good player like yourself.

10. Shag

Shag Well-Known Member

PSN:
    ShagPSN
    XBL:
    Shagnificent
    I'm looking to go to BVI (Anegada) in July for a family reunion. Maybe we can arrange a meetup around then. :)

But before that, I need to renew my Live account. I got a 12 month card sometime ago but I never redeemed it. :oops:

My friend's name was K'naal. I met him when he lived in Long Island but he should be back on Tortola.

Craigbot likes this.
  11. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Yes, I know K'nal. We've met and played each other from time to time, he's a good player :). He gave me some tips which helped me become a better player. You have to get back gold soon, so I can see what I'm up against before you come back to the BVI :D.

12. Alexandre XI

Alexandre XI New Member

Chicago, IL - GT; Alexandre

13. Phoxx

Phoxx Well-Known Member

PSN:
    Phoxx__
    XBL:
    Phoxx 3D
    North Carolina - Phoxx 3D

14. Shaedow420

Shaedow420 New Member

GT: Shaedow420 send me friend request, looking for people to play online with

15. Craigbot

XBL:
    Craigbot
    Hey Shag, what's up? Let me know when you wanna play some VF matches. I want to get the experience from a pro :).

16. Jay David

Jay David Well-Known Member

GT: Jayded 3rd

17. DigitlSamurai

DigitlSamurai Well-Known Member

PSN:
    DigitlSamurai
    XBL:
    DgtlSamurai KOF
    GT: DgtlSamurai KOF

18. GT: Perfidious Sinn

19. RudeJohn

RudeJohn New Member

GT: RudeJohn

Loc: NE PA

While I have VF5FS+DLC, I'm playing VF2 (yup, it's a two) for the moment. If you'd like to go all classic and throw down on some VF2, drop me a line and I'll be glad to send you a f-r.

WARNING: I HAVE NO SKILLZ. ABSOLUTELY NONE. In other words, I'm a scrub. But I like the game and want to play.

That is all. :)

20. Birthua

Birthua Active Member

PSN:
    ReivaxU
    XBL:
    Coin Op INC
    GT : Coin Op INC
    Pai Chan